Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nisaan Maxima 1996 Model: A Good Buy Or A Bad Buy?: Ivvie, Sienna, Sultaan: Oy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nisaan Maxima 1996 Model: A Good Buy Or A Bad Buy?: Ivvie, Sienna, Sultaan: Oy (1153 Views)

Clean Registered Nisaan Pathfinder 2001 Model For Sale / Nisaan Pathfinder 2003 Jeep For Sale / Nisaan Maxima 1997 Model For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nisaan Maxima 1996 Model: A Good Buy Or A Bad Buy?: Ivvie, Sienna, Sultaan: Oy by viperman: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2008
, proceed into this place grin

How are you'all doing?

I would like to hear expert advice from you guys an anybody that has had a personal experience with this car mentioned above on how good a car it is? How easy to maintain it is? How goo a rie it is?

lets hear your views.
Re: Nisaan Maxima 1996 Model: A Good Buy Or A Bad Buy?: Ivvie, Sienna, Sultaan: Oy by sultaan(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2008
Read the rviews from owners, and that will give you an idea of what to expect.

http://autos.msn.com/research/userreviews/reviewlist.aspx?modelid=2203

http://carsurvey.org/modelyear_Nissan_Maxima_1996.html

Good luck
Re: Nisaan Maxima 1996 Model: A Good Buy Or A Bad Buy?: Ivvie, Sienna, Sultaan: Oy by shawla: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2008
hi viper do u av a 7 seater suv a big one like explorer,expedition or navigator
Re: Nisaan Maxima 1996 Model: A Good Buy Or A Bad Buy?: Ivvie, Sienna, Sultaan: Oy by Ivvie: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2008
Nissan is a good car and the higher model of the sedan is the Maxima. Nissans were on the verge of a bankrupt state as of that era before they were bought over by Renault so ABS wasn't fitted as standard. If that doesn't matter to you, then go with your search. Whatever you conclude on, make sure it doesn't burn or use up oil.

I won't bank on MSN for auto reviews. I believe they get paid for the nice reviews posted.
Re: Nisaan Maxima 1996 Model: A Good Buy Or A Bad Buy?: Ivvie, Sienna, Sultaan: Oy by viperman: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2008
Thanks ivvie,

I have a serious reservation on nissan maximaespecially the ones below 1999.

@shawla

I have the explorer and expedition, an xterra and a benz, and other ones.
Your pocket determines which you drive home.
give me a call so we can deal this weekend 08068097693.
Re: Nisaan Maxima 1996 Model: A Good Buy Or A Bad Buy?: Ivvie, Sienna, Sultaan: Oy by Ivvie: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2008
Viperman,

Nissans before 2000 were built by Nissan of Japan and has no euro influence to it.  The chassis of that Maxima is perfect just as the 92 - 96 Camry chassis was deem flawless that the Sienna was built on that very configuration.  The I30 from my understanding is a rebadged Maxima.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Volkwagon Vento For Sale / 2007 Toyota Camry Se. Great Car! (value For Money) / I Want A Good Golf 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.