Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Business U Can Do To Make N5000 Daily. This Is Real And Pls Dnt Be Skeptical. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business U Can Do To Make N5000 Daily. This Is Real And Pls Dnt Be Skeptical. (4116 Views)

Heavy Equipment Rental: Make N2500 & Up To N5000 Daily By Referring Client To Us / Cool Business U Can Set Up Wit 3million Naira And Make Up To 2million Naira / Cool Business U Can Set Up Wit 3million Naira And Make Up To 2million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business U Can Do To Make N5000 Daily. This Is Real And Pls Dnt Be Skeptical. by benz33(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
There are businesses you can start with Low Capital and make N5000 DAILY AND N10,000 WEEKLY into your pocket in Lagos Nigeria, make it a Date with us. call now 08051744119. . Registration is N1500 at the Venue.
TEM-D EVENT CENTER OGBA RD.OPP. AKILO RD,BY MARKETING B/STOP.OGBA-IKEJA.08051744119,017484424. 9am-11am. Participants will get a Business Manaual, FREE Marketing and Customer attraction training, Loan to start Business, Internet Marketing and Support Services and a Marketing Plan Manual.
Re: Business U Can Do To Make N5000 Daily. This Is Real And Pls Dnt Be Skeptical. by ucforu(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
tell us like two bussiness that can work like that here in 9ja and i promise you that u'll get enough call befor the end of the day
Re: Business U Can Do To Make N5000 Daily. This Is Real And Pls Dnt Be Skeptical. by ucforu(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
tell us like two business that can work like that here in 9ja and i promise you that u'll get enough call befor the end of the day
Re: Business U Can Do To Make N5000 Daily. This Is Real And Pls Dnt Be Skeptical. by benz33(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Thank You God bless you. There are lots and lots of businesses like that in Nigeria, but hope you are not looking for a software or money making machine that will just be producing money for you, without you doing anything. Because thats what most people want on NAIRALAND these days , but at our event we are discussing raw practical and business we are doing also because there is no FREE MONEY ANYWHERE, EVEN IN FREE TOWN.You have to be ready to hear and Learn the truth about money making.

1. The first business i will share with you is Car Wash business. This can be started by anybody..
2. I make N15,000 EVERY WEEKEND FROM MY FOOTBALL VIEWING CENTER..

and we have lots and lots of them like that, but i know what you are expecting, so i will not let the Cat out of the Bag. There are so many FREE gifts awaiting participants at the venue, many people have the resources to start a multimillion naira business behind their backyard but lack the required practical knowledge and what they look out for is someone that will promise them N1million by investing N1000. There are different speakers that will be coming to tell everyone present how they started with nothing, one of such is Mr Peter of PICA BOUTIQUE in Ogba/ikeja, he started some years back with nothing and today his worth is about N8.5million. He sells suits and other nice clothing's.He has a very shocking story to share with us. Thank You
Re: Business U Can Do To Make N5000 Daily. This Is Real And Pls Dnt Be Skeptical. by visionworld(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2012
Besides offline business, there are also genuine online opportunities that only require
less than N4,000 to start with the potentials of making lots of profits. The one I am
doing presently is both genuine, very rewarding and risk free. I have taken my time to
do a thorough explanation on my blog. Read between the lines to see if it is for you @
www.financialwealthbuilder..com
Re: Business U Can Do To Make N5000 Daily. This Is Real And Pls Dnt Be Skeptical. by Gsentme(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
Pls my fellow NAIRALAND,don't involve ur self in all 419nas.make good use of ur sences.let them first teach their brothers and sisters or relatives before any other person.
Re: Business U Can Do To Make N5000 Daily. This Is Real And Pls Dnt Be Skeptical. by ucforu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
Gsentme: Pls my fellow NAIRALAND,don't involve ur self in all 419nas.make good use of ur sences.let them first teach their brothers and sisters or relatives before any other person.

confirm
Re: Business U Can Do To Make N5000 Daily. This Is Real And Pls Dnt Be Skeptical. by Brightnwajah: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
Hahahaha evry one is preaching wealth and business opportunities to get rich,god's kingdom is the only hope for the poor and poorverty it self,lets seek first god's kingdom and every other things shall be added to us inluding wealth and everlasting life in paradise.

1 Like

Re: Business U Can Do To Make N5000 Daily. This Is Real And Pls Dnt Be Skeptical. by benz33(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2012
This is unfair why is the moderator deleting my post. I just replied UCFORU and GSENTME. I managed to explain about 5 of the business myself, my friends and other speakers and teachers are currently doing and i did not even use any abusive words. I dont understand this NL MODA sometimes, anyway if anybody is skeptical, u can call me and i will call back. Thank u 08051744119, 017484424
Re: Business U Can Do To Make N5000 Daily. This Is Real And Pls Dnt Be Skeptical. by benz33(m): 5:58am On Oct 19, 2012
There are businesses you can start with Low Capital and make N5000 DAILY AND N10,000 WEEKLY into your pocket in Lagos Nigeria, make it a Date with us. call now 08051744119. . Registration is N1500 at the Venue.
TEM-D EVENT CENTER OGBA RD.OPP. AKILO RD,BY MARKETING B/STOP.OGBA-IKEJA.08051744119,017484424. 9am-11am. Participants will get a Business Manaual, FREE Marketing and Customer attraction training, Loan to start Business, Internet Marketing and Support Services and a Marketing Plan Manual.

(1) (Reply)

Suppliers Of Snails To Lagos Needed / Promotional Gift Items and Giveaways / Thinking of a corporate gift? check this out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.