Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

The "owambe" Movie Awards In Bayelsa! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The "owambe" Movie Awards In Bayelsa! (1312 Views)

Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) / Nollywood Movie Awards Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "owambe" Movie Awards In Bayelsa! by themaster2: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2006
Just one simple statement to the organisers of this so-called AFRICAN MOVIE ACADEMY AWARDS (www.ama-awards.com).

If TSOTSI does not win the award for the best film in africa category Ccome 29th april. It is then that my claims will be further established that AMAA is nothing but a piece of yearly TV comedy cocktail show[color=#990000][/color], designed to bring the stardom-headfilled Nigerian actors and actresses to come show off their cheap wardrobe contents.

And by the way, maybe you don't know, tsotsi is a $5million budget south african film that won the best foreign language category in the most prestigous movie awards spectacle-the oscars! I have seen the movie myself- WONDERFUL PIECE OF ARTISRY!!!

if it can win at the oscars, i bet it would be a thing of priviledge to your show, for you to have it win your awards or don't you think?

the only saving grace the organisers have is to change the name from The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) to The Nigerian Movie Academy Awards[b] (NMAA)[/b]. So we can know it is a full-fledged "OWAMBE" party.

I will just cross my fingers till 26th april, and when what i suspect happens, i would proceed further to spreading this throughout the media! because you people can't continue to fool us, why why but why the same mistakes of our leaders!!!

And by the way, i'm NIGERIAN, not south african.Infact my name is GBENGA!

i dare you organisers to repond to this mail! I already suspect that you would chicken out and not respond. Anyway, i don't need your response. I HAVE SPOKEN!
Re: The "owambe" Movie Awards In Bayelsa! by sasi(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2007
I am really disappointed be the fact that almost 2 weeks after the African Movie Awards,the website has not yet been updated.

(1) (Reply)

Updated: Channels Tv Still Under Siege: Sss Release Detained Channels Tv Staff: / 55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys / NBC Issues Statement On Dstv's Airing Of Teen Transgender Programme "I Am Jazz"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.