Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Boy Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Boy Friend (1794 Views)

Am New Here, I Need A Boy Friend, / I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend / I Need A Good Nigeria Guy as boy friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boy Friend by rosecare(f): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2008
I has a friend, We have friend for pass one year and after much more he travel to south Africa so i was confuse weather he will meet an other girl for that side i keeping on calling him but do you know the problem he can not spend his money to call me i don't know weather he still love me as much as he did before when am with him in Nigeria.
that why i decide to say it out.
i need a help.
Re: My Boy Friend by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2008
were you not the one looking for a boyfriend or so, just some weeks ago? na wa o
Re: My Boy Friend by Uzzyan: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2008
Sweet heart i think the problem is that he is too "Behind" to have u around him.
Don't misunderstand mi please, try and improve your spoken and written English i think that will do.
Re: My Boy Friend by kateflow(f): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2008
@uddy
lol
love doctor abi na english teacher u be
Re: My Boy Friend by Haastrup2(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2008
Hi friend, just be pacient and faithfull,if He is 4 u he will surely comeback to u.ALSO be prayerfull.
Re: My Boy Friend by Uzzyan: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2008
Katy no but we have to help this sis abi no be so?
Sis pls get a lil pocket dictionary or a personal English teacher.
Re: My Boy Friend by kateflow(f): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2008
Haastrup2:

Hi friend, just be pacient and faithfull,if He is for you he will surely comeback to u.ALSO be prayerfull.

u can as well help her in praying

Uzzyan:

Katy no but we have to help this sis abi no be so?
Sis please get a little pocket dictionary or a personal English teacher.

i will pass the message to her grin
Re: My Boy Friend by sereques(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2008
rosecare:

I has a friend, We have friend for pass one year and after much more he travel to south Africa so i was confuse weather he will meet an other girl for that side i keeping on calling him but do you know the problem he can not spend his money to call me i don't know weather he still love me as much as he did before when am with him in Nigeria.
that why i decide to say it out.
i need a help.

Ditch the procreating birth canal and come to me, You will be blessed with moments that you will remember all your life cool
Re: My Boy Friend by Uzzyan: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2008
Sereques!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what the eff do u think u are talking abt?
Re: My Boy Friend by efuah(f): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2008
. . . it is well wt ya, have faith.
Re: My Boy Friend by opokonwa(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2008
First of all, you need help with your English tongue

Secondly, you expect your boyfriend to remain faithful to you You've never heard of South African girls

Read up girl. The guy is having a lifetime there.

Sorry o! embarassed
Re: My Boy Friend by gbengeoou: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2008
BOMB , dis na grammar,

On Your Own ( O. Y .O) tongue embarassed kiss
Re: My Boy Friend by sexytammy(f): 3:49am On Jan 23, 2008
ok sweetie ur problem is communication, hez probably not impressed by you and honestly i aint either. ur spoken english is bad, thats probably d reason y he wont call u he no want make u scatter in head wit ur grammer

a word of advice, invest in the spell check button!
Re: My Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 23, 2008
sexytammy:

I don't think that can help o. . . .it's best if she takes some English class embarassed
Re: My Boy Friend by Uzzyan: 3:53am On Jan 23, 2008
I said that be4 but she tot i was mocking her.
Re: My Boy Friend by DD5: 3:54am On Jan 23, 2008
sexytammy:

You're assuming she understands the meaning of the word "invest" . . . i 'd suggest she makes do with a fat oxford english dictionary for now.
Re: My Boy Friend by sexytammy(f): 3:55am On Jan 23, 2008
toyinrayo:

I don't think that can help o. . . .it's best if she takes some English class embarassed

ok it mite not really help her but at least it will spare us nairalander's the torture
Re: My Boy Friend by debosky(m): 4:02am On Jan 23, 2008
you smartasses should give her advice jare!

Ingrish no be my papa language, so fogerrit! tongue

@ rose

e be like say your bobo dey shine South African congo, or he is having a tough time making ends meet. Did you agree to continue the relationship while he is in SA? If not, forget about him and move on.
Re: My Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 23, 2008
no, i suggest debo as rosecare's next English teacher. . . naaa, that'll make it worse. grin grin grin tongue
Re: My Boy Friend by Uzzyan: 4:08am On Jan 23, 2008
P;ease rose what sec sch did u attend?
I mean let us know where the problem is coming from.
Re: My Boy Friend by debosky(m): 4:13am On Jan 23, 2008
toyin sharrap! tongue

because one ghanaian came to Ekiti to help you learn small grammar we no go hear word.

uzzyan face the problem not Ingrish jare tongue
Re: My Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 23, 2008
debosky:

toyin sharrap! tongue

because one ghanaian came to Ekiti to help you learn small grammar we no go hear word.

what da. . . . how did you find that out?!!! abeg o, don't let out my secret na. . .ki lo de? i dey send you to reveal how i learned my Ingilish ni? you nko? how abt those koko monkeys that helped you, eh? i didn't say anything na. . . .well, atleast you learned sha. . .omo, am proud of you grin grin tongue
Re: My Boy Friend by debosky(m): 4:37am On Jan 23, 2008
Better be careful before I come there with pankere to spank that your cute behind tongue

no respect

rose baby, there are other fine men in naija, if the SA guy doesn't want you. . .to the left with him!
Re: My Boy Friend by bjluv: 4:39am On Jan 23, 2008
sexytammy:

ok it mite not really help her but at least it will spare us nairalander's the torture

mite or might  embarassed

Too much grammartologist for this nairaland self  cheesy Abeg no bite me O!

Hey rosecare, if you are reading this now, you probably need to go back to Nursery 1 or something and please forget about that dude. grin
Re: My Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 23, 2008
debosky:

. . .to the left with him!

to the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left
In the closet that's my stuff - Yes
If I bought it nigga please don't touch
And keep talking that mess, that's fine
But could you walk and talk at the same time
And It's my mine name that is on that Jag
So remove your bags let me call you a cab grin grin grin
Re: My Boy Friend by sexytammy(f): 4:54am On Jan 23, 2008
bjluv:

mite or might embarassed

Too much grammartologist for this nairaland self cheesy Abeg no bite me

teacher bjluv, there's a diff btwn cyber language and english language. yes i spelt might as mite but dats cyber language for u, and anybody with half a brain would know that.

in this case the OP cant speak any at all, be it cyber language or english language
Re: My Boy Friend by bjluv: 5:11am On Jan 23, 2008
sexytammy:

teacher bjluv, there's a diff btwn cyber language and english language. yes i spelt might as mite but that is cyber language for u, and anybody with half a brain would know that.

in this case the OP can't speak any at all, be it cyber language or english language

Madam cute/sexy tammy/lips tongue

I grab but e be like say I no get half brain---maybe na obanikoro the gurl come from self grin
Re: My Boy Friend by sexytammy(f): 5:19am On Jan 23, 2008
all is forgiven tongue
Re: My Boy Friend by bjluv: 5:21am On Jan 23, 2008
yesma, thanx O!

---You fit be my Cyber/English teacher? wink
Re: My Boy Friend by sexytammy(f): 5:35am On Jan 23, 2008
u got d doe?
Re: My Boy Friend by earthrealm(m): 6:04am On Jan 23, 2008
rosiecare again,

babe u really gat a serious problem,

ur grammer suckxxxxxxxxxxxxs,,,big time,

n thats a gr8 turn off any time any day,
shei u gat a radio?, if so keep it tuned to bbc world, i bet u,
ur english will improve [nb.i aint dissing you], just tryin 2 help!!! shocked
Re: My Boy Friend by bjluv: 1:34am On Jan 24, 2008
sexytammy:

u got d doe?

Wouldnt like to sound like I just won 99million lottery cheesy wink but there is enough to make you wiggle shocked cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ok Nl Babes Hail Me Naa / Romantic See This Nairalander 6 Pack - photo / Hot Sexy Guys And Girls Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.