Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Price Of GARRI Has Finally Been Affected. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Of GARRI Has Finally Been Affected. (813 Views)

Five Oil Exporters Affected By Currency Devaluation Most / Zain Africa Has Finally Been Sold To Vivendi Of France At $12billion / NSE Market Downturn: How Have You Been Affected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of GARRI Has Finally Been Affected. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Lots of people here on nl are always asking "how does this affect the price of garri" now, the current flood in nigeria has finally affected the price of that favourite commodity.
A cup of garri that was sold for N50 is now being sold for N100.
A rubber that was sold for N250 is now sold for N500.
There is fire on the mountain for nl garri lovers now.
Garri is no more a poor man's food but for the priveleged in our country. embarassed
What will the poor man eat now
Re: Price Of GARRI Has Finally Been Affected. by ozodimgba(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
Thank God that finally members of G unit otherwise known as members of the way foward, can now enjoy freedom of expression without fear of being molested, oppressed or intimidated. However, one question remains unanswered, "how does floods in some parts of the country affect the prize of garri up to 100% within some months?"
Re: Price Of GARRI Has Finally Been Affected. by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2012
ozo-dimgba:
Thank God that finally members of G unit otherwise known as members of the way foward, can now enjoy freedom of expression without fear of being molested, oppressed or intimidated. However, one question remains unanswered, "how does floods in some parts of the country affect the prize of garri up to 100% within some months?"
I'm as surprised as you are. The farmers claim the flood has destroyed their crops and farmland.
Re: Price Of GARRI Has Finally Been Affected. by kayjegs: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
The Garri warriors..I cant but help laughing whenever I see the garri things here on any nairaland post.... Nigeria and creativity sha....hmmmn
Re: Price Of GARRI Has Finally Been Affected. by Nextworldnx(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
garri people una no dey tireeeeeeee?!!! angry angry angry
Re: Price Of GARRI Has Finally Been Affected. by wizzymate(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
shey something don affect the price of garri now. We no see una again.
Re: Price Of GARRI Has Finally Been Affected. by mrkels(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
But for real o, just left the market now without even buying it, when the lady told me the price I thought she was joking and that she was a nairalander who knew me self. Seriously the price of garri has gone up!!!
Re: Price Of GARRI Has Finally Been Affected. by toluxa1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
Shet! Now this will also affect the price of cassava bread shocked
Re: Price Of GARRI Has Finally Been Affected. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
Na lie. What is affecting garri is an artificially aggravated price elasticity of market equilibriumic coefficients. Nothing real can affect the price of our dear garri.

(1) (Reply)

An Excellent Finishing And Etiquette School - British Accented Pronunciation / Quail Eggs In Abundance In Ibadan / Fish Farmers Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.