Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Webdesign Trainning For N100 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webdesign Trainning For N100 (588 Views)

Ready To Buy Non-hosted Adsense Account For N100,000. Immediately. / Earn N100,000 Monthly From Google Adsense With Good Quality Traffic / Webdesign Softwares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webdesign Trainning For N100 by emmykk(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Webdesign in nigeria is gaining ground and the earlier you start trainning the better.
I encourage u as i currently do rather than pay big money for what u can learn at home on your own and become a professional and later charge for ur services. Than limiting ur scope to one trainning company.
Resouces needed;
1. laptop or desktop computer connected to the internet plus an email address.
2 skill required;
how to copy,pasting and clicking.
Start designing-there are two methods to design web site, either coding with php from scratch(this method is difficult but u can learn it and code like facebook owner zuckerberg or using open sources content management sites like smf,wordpress or drupal etc(i recommend this method and is what we are going to use).
3.dont buy a domain or host a site yet use free domain extension and free host to perfect the skill before buying those.
4 if is a forum u want to create,google free smf hosting,and options will show up u can use smfnew.com to register the domain extention and to enjoy free hosting were u will practise.the process is like u are openning a yahoo mail.u can also google drupal7 free hosting site,if u want a blog.gardendrupal.com is one of the many site that offer drupal 7 free hosting. create account with them just like u r creating email in the process u have gotten domain extension and free hosting.
5.now log in to either the smf forum for forum design and familiarise yourselve with the admin dash board,is easy dear try it.u can visit simple machine forum.org to read their online manual and go to the forum u created to apply whatever u read there.do the same for the drupal7 website u created by going to drupal.org documentation and practise with ur web site.after doing this for a very longtime and can now design there u then.
6.buy a domain and hosting(learn this on youtube or ask question in nairaland and upload a drupal or smf as the case may b and smash a new website with ur familarity skill to both platform-i will be back to complete it.
7 give N100 to charity if u are going to use this knowledge
Re: Webdesign Trainning For N100 by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nice one deary.
Re: Webdesign Trainning For N100 by Webmantn(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
At DMT we offer similar service,which you can used to create a dynamic site as this http://wilvatopsecurity.com please feel free to call:08093357656
Re: Webdesign Trainning For N100 by vowiski(m): 5:21am On Oct 16, 2012
N100 to charity?
Re: Webdesign Trainning For N100 by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2012
lol! I just gave the aboki on my street corner a 100 Naira note. grin grin
Re: Webdesign Trainning For N100 by DrKnow: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
Awoof dey run bele.
Re: Webdesign Trainning For N100 by soloqy: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
Chai!!!

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading Training....enter / Trick To Earn More From Adverts Networks By Increasing The Ads Visibility / Quickteller Western Union Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.