Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Abia, A State In Tears. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia, A State In Tears. (1010 Views)

Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO) / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Abia A Failed State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia, A State In Tears. by Desric(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ever since the new dispensation of democratic rule, Abia State has been a very unique state in its style of democracy, first it was "mother excellency, now its son excellency" we hardly know what and where the state funds are channeled to, from Umuahia to Aba, there are no remarkable projects to give the state the face or name lift that it strongly desires, the federal roads are in shambles, state roads are serious death traps and the Local Governments are dead, and so there is nothing one can expect from them. With several big names from the State, one would have expected some level of opposition or campaign against bad governance, but it appears that from the State Assembly to the least person in political cadre are all answerable to not even the State Governor but his rascal son whom they refer to as "ikuku" which means wind. I will rest my pen here for now as I appeal to whomever it may concern to do something and wipe the tears of the ones God's own State.

(1) (Reply)

The State Of Owerri Roads: Rochas, A Redeemer Or A Yahooze / Contractor Admits Role In Embezzlement Of N6 Billion Meant For Military Equip. / FG Agrees To Debate With Ezekwesili.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.