Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

How To Earn $500 Monthly - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Earn $500 Monthly (3192 Views)

Earn $500 As Sign Up Bonus Alone! / Legitimate Ways To Earn $500 Daily / Guaranteed Secrets To Earn $500 Monthly From Free Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn $500 Monthly by biz1234: 12:43am On Oct 12, 2012
Despite all the joblessness in our Land today, do you know that there are legitimate businesses one can run on the internet and make a consistent $500 and above every month?

In the series of tips I will be posting here, I will be showing you businesses and services you can render or sell on the internet and make a living from it. My intention is to convince all Nigerians that it is possible to use the internet as an alternative source of income. Believe me, even if you have never used the internet or computer before, provided you are determined to succeed, all you need is some one who is sincere and selfless to put you through the rudiment of the business. Do not be deceived, you will never make money on the internet, if you do not have a product or service to sell. So your question now is how to develop a product or service and market it on the internet? All it takes is an idea from you, and the fortunate thing is that every individual has got some ideas deposited into them by the Almighty. All you need is some one that will ginger you to come out of your comfort zone.

You can earn more than $500 every month on the internet provided you are in the right business. I urge you to take the bold step and dare to start your business today..
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by Ejyks: 1:04am On Oct 12, 2012
You didnt say how to go abt it
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by trigar12(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ejyks: You didnt say how to go abt it
Abi o
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by biz1234: 1:40am On Oct 14, 2012
The business model I will b showing you comprise of 3 basic principles:

That is to say, internet businesses that will really make you money must revolve around 3 models namely:

1. You have to sell your products or services
2. You may have to sell other peoples products or services
3. You may have to sell advertising space

Once you understand this concept, then making money on the internet becomes very easy for you. I want you to start thinking in this direction, because in my subsequent posts, I will be x-raying what it really takes to start a business that will sustain you for life.
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by vislabraye(m): 4:56am On Oct 14, 2012
Waiting.
Is the business in question limited in Nigeria alone or its world wide?
How do you handle payment issues?
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by biz1234: 5:18am On Oct 14, 2012
The business can be done here in Nigeria and abroad, the potential is enormous and with the population of Nigeria today, there are lots of ways you can build a striving internet business. You can promote to both Nigerians and those abroad. As for payment, you can use your bank account and for those abroad, you can use payment gate ways like paypal, checkout, plimus, liberty reserve, alert pay etc to collect payment. Internet business is the sure way to go.
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by vislabraye(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
biz1234: The business can be done here in Nigeria and abroad, the potential is enormous and with the population of Nigeria today, there are lots of ways you can build a striving internet business. You can promote to both Nigerians and those abroad. As for payment, you can use your bank account and for those abroad, you can use payment gate ways like paypal, checkout, plimus, liberty reserve, alert pay etc to collect payment. Internet business is the sure way to go.

From what I know, you have a business and use the internet as a tool to broadcast ur business.
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by biz1234: 2:50am On Oct 16, 2012
First, let me assure you all that the business we will be discussing here will be done strictly on the internet. First, you need to have a computer with internet connection. Second, you need to be motivated enough to succeed. Now, draw up a plan for yourself and schedule how you intend to create enough time for your business. Determine in writing how much you intend to earn?

Once you have identified, this facts, then you are ready to start..
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by biz1234: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
Am not talking about referring programs here, the best way to take charge of your life is to start a business of your own on the internet. Just a computer with internet connection and the zeal to succeed is the only requirement to get into this business.
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by LucyKalu: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
I think your hand is scratching you and you just want to write something.You said you want to show us how to make $500 monthly but you didn't.
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by biz1234: 5:21am On Nov 06, 2012
I am into affiliate marketing business, all that means is that I partner with Amazon, Clickbank and Adsense to help them sell their products and earn commission doing it. I learnt this business model from Hafiz Lecky and Abayomi Aje, then I when a head to develop my own system, there is no way I don't earn money on a daily basis, because I have all of these three incorporated into my business.

All I do is to discover a profitable niche or products, research a buying keyword, set up a website, write and submit articles, then promote my website, wait for like some few days once my site is indexed by Google for my chosen key words, then start making money. The secret of this business is to have as many websites in many niches and products. Imagine a scenario where you have like 25 websites selling different products from Amazon, Clickbank and Adsense imbedded, have each of the 25 websites making like $1 every day, off course, some could earn higher than that, do the maths and marvel at the result you will achieve. That is how the big guys make their money online plus other income portfolio here and there.

Since I discovered this business model, it downed on me that there is no reason why any Nigerian should complain of joblessness any more. The Almighty has given us the internet to live on and the entire world as our market, only those who understand the principle of success will become successful.
I urge you to take your destiny into your hands and liberate your self from the shackle of poverty.

Start an internet business today, believe me, it is very lucrative, don't let anyone deceive you, this is the best way to start, then you can graduate into other forms of businesses on the internet as you gain experience.
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by idlaw2k3(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
biz1234: I am into affiliate marketing business, all that means is that I partner with Amazon, Clickbank and Adsense to help them sell their products and earn commission doing it. I learnt this business model from Hafiz Lecky and Abayomi Aje, then I when a head to develop my own system, there is no way I don't earn money on a daily basis, because I have all of these three incorporated into my business.

All I do is to discover a profitable niche or products, research a buying keyword, set up a website, write and submit articles, then promote my website, wait for like some few days once my site is indexed by Google for my chosen key words, then start making money. The secret of this business is to have as many websites in many niches and products. Imagine a scenario where you have like 25 websites selling different products from Amazon, Clickbank and Adsense imbedded, have each of the 25 websites making like $1 every day, off course, some could earn higher than that, do the maths and marvel at the result you will achieve. That is how the big guys make their money online plus other income portfolio here and there.

Since I discovered this business model, it downed on me that there is no reason why any Nigerian should complain of joblessness any more. The Almighty has given us the internet to live on and the entire world as our market, only those who understand the principle of success will become successful.
I urge you to take your destiny into your hands and liberate your self from the shackle of poverty.

Start an internet business today, believe me, it is very lucrative, don't let anyone deceive you, this is the best way to start, then you can graduate into other forms of businesses on the internet as you gain experience.
This is the tried tested and trusted way to make money online. But Many Nigerians don't like hard work and they are not patient. To wait for two or three months before they start reaping their profit.
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by biz1234: 4:01am On Nov 11, 2012
I wish all Nigerians will embrace the business of affiliate marketing, it is very lucrative with lots of prospect.
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by xtremeinv(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
oga,,,Ur post is an eye opener and ur view of making money on the internet as a way to solving unemployment is top notch,,,in my quest for making money on the internet i have gotten my hands burnt.!
I have heard of afiz and aje but neva met them and nw u have opened up to us pls mail me ur contact i will like to meet u,!
I have patience 4 affiliate marketing just need tips from u.,xtremeinnovations01@gmail.com.,,mail me ur numba.
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by biz1234: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Check your mail box, I have just sent you a mail. You can reach me on 08036527721 or email me at smartbrainzresource@gmail.com

I am willing to teach anyone who desires to learn "the true technique of earning a living online"

Thank you.
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by Strongedition: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2013
Hi,wld love to knw more about this,unfortunately ur line in switched off. Pls send details here after which i wld try calling u again so u can talk me through. Tanks
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by Strongedition: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2013
Hi,wld love to knw more about this,unfortunately ur line in switched off. Pls send details here
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by Essien29(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2013
I'm interested bro, this is my email add akansamhno3@yahoo.com thank you.
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by jossybig(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2013
[color=][/color]Make $2000 today and $10000 in the next month visit here www.comeongain/pages/index.php?refid=incomecash1
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by jossybig(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2013
[color=][/color]Make $2000 today and $10000 in the next month visit here www.comeongain.com/pages/index.php?refid=incomecash1
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by chiste1: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
biz1234: Check your mail box, I have just sent you a mail. You can reach me on 08036527721 or email me at smartbrainzresource@gmail.com

I am willing to teach anyone who desires to learn "the true technique of earning a living online"

Thank you.

biz1234: I am into affiliate marketing business, all that means is that I partner with Amazon, Clickbank and Adsense to help them sell their products and earn commission doing it. I learnt this business model from Hafiz Lecky and Abayomi Aje, then I when a head to develop my own system, there is no way I don't earn money on a daily basis, because I have all of these three incorporated into my business.

I am willing,here is my email address: koolbuis@yahoo.com
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by jerrymania(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
Essien29:

Hello, how does it work??

follow info on the site and contact me
Re: How To Earn $500 Monthly by yorex2011: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
jerrymania:

follow info on the site and contact me
the rar file is passworded.....pls pm me on what to do thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clearance Sales On Female Wears / Sophisticated And Elegant Company Wall Designs / These Materials Could Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.