Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child (12075 Views)

A Mother's Letter To Indonesia President / Letter From An Unborn Child / A Mother's Letter To Her Children About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Tinkybabe(f): 12:51am On Oct 12, 2012
This is a very hilarious letter laced with some sad reality though.I had a good laugh reading it.You should too. cheesy cheesy

Hi dear, I do hope you are fine wherever you are..I do hope you are a boy, no girl, no boy, no girl, no boy ...okay okay a Girl.

I do hope you turn out hot just like your mum please hold on dear, I need to distribute cough syrup to some people here..ehen hot like your mummy but with some junk in the trunk sha.

Please don't take last when they are distributing asses sha..ehen...before they'll leave u with kpalasa.so ti gbo? Be there early okay? Oh oh oh and please also when they are sharing feet better ask for small size so ti gbo? Cause If you know what your mum is suffering because of this canoe wey dem call feet you'll pity her.

My beautiful unborn daughter... I almost don't want you to be born into this cruel world of ritualists, NEPA, heart breakers, bad belle,natural disasters,liars cheats gossips, disappointments, rejection, failure,hit and run men, stupidity. Don't get me wrong I want you, I want you so bad... And yeah there's a lot wrong with the world but there's also a lot right with it. And anyways wouldn't the world be a snooze fest if you just woke up and everything went your way? But we could do without the ritual killings though. Don't be scared dear mummy is here.

Now dear here are several things mummy wants you to know and keep close to your heart

1. Always iron when there is light. To put your trust in Nepa is to set out to be disappointed. Do not procrastinate on that dear.

2.Do not talk too much, flee from people who can give a parrot a run for its money. Try not to engage in malicious gossip it doesn't add anything to your life. Try as much as possible to mind your business and do away with iranu talk. Stay away from drama.flee from it.

3. Eat healthy... Life's hard enough. Harder when you are fat. People are mean dear.

4. Rejection well will happen. Its not the end of the world. Doesn't mean you are not good enough. Its just one of those things that happens to all of us...you will reject people too...

5. Educate yourself. Be pretty but be smart too. Let your conversations go way beyond what colour of powder you use.

6. Men are..... Hmmmn... Men are wonderful but also not wonderful at the same time. Take your time before you decide to give yourself to anyone. No dear I mean it. Take your time. Get to know this person. Please don't rush. Take your time. Not promising all will go well...but see it this way if it does all good..if it doesn't its one more experience to learn from.

7.Have fun. Good memorable fun with good friends. The kind that make you feel good about you and you make feel the same way. Go out, do stuff. Create memories.
Don't be in such a hurry to grow old.

8.Be street smart dear.... Be cute and posh but dear your street smarts will take you a long long way #dontdull axe ur grandmummy I was always streetsmart...well not always but at one point it became a blessing.

9. Try and be kind/nice dear. There are no rewards whatsoever for bitchiness. Its not a good look, doesn't make you look tough or feared it just makes you a bitch. Be nice but don't take nonsense.

10. Ahh music. I do believe you will fall in love with that. It will help you deal with life's fuckery (pardon my french) sometimes,oh yeah and laughter.. I cannot tell you what that has gotten me through. Stick to funny people. Whatever makes you laugh is your friend.

11. Enjoy sex. Well when you are old enough to... So ti gbo? Please do not let any man... Whether brad pitt clone or whoever is hot in your time make you do what you don't want to do. There's nothing wrong with virginity too.So whatever you choose

12. Please dear people will talk. They will say all sorts from what they know to what they don't. Its hard but try not to let it bother u. They will say you did this, did that. You are this you are that. But when you think about it they are just humans... Just like you..they have no extraordinary power whatsoever dear so who died and made them judge. Nobody! They can't kill you with their words. They are not God. What they think about you...really is their business not who you are.

13. Please read novels ooo! So you won't use english like 'more better' or 'coal slur' or 'modeler' please please please...face your studies oooo!

14. Be yourself, try. Its not very hard.... Please run from peer pressure..flee as much as you can. You will realize there's nothing as spectacular as having a mind of your own.

15. You are not perfect, you will have faults. Infact I imagine you will give me wahala sef. And I am already storing your pankere for you, you cannot kill me because I didn't kill my mother.I had many faults though..many! Made many mistakes.

16.You'll make mistakes but learn from them.

17. The police is not your friend but please respect them.. Ka ma ri accidental discharge.

18.Have the kind of fun you won't be ashamed of the next day. Seems kind of boring...but believe me taking risque pictures with your friends can be fun but you don't want your naked picture on the internet the next day do you? Ehen! Ko ya ara e brain.

19. Live life like no one owes you anything. Do not wait for a man to take care of you. You have a head and he has one... You have hands. Get to work o jare!

20.Know God. Not church. Rev sister. Brother Abraham or pastor Maximilian. Know God.

You'll learn more as you grow, the trick is to try and stay level headed and have self-respect.These are just a few tips I thought I'd pass on to you dear. Mummy loves you.

Oh yeah and one very important one.NEVER SHAVE OFF ALL YOUR EYEBROWS...never dear! If this is the only thing u heed to. NEVER!

21.Now this is the grandest rule of all.You can ignore every rule , even the eyebrows shaving but this MUST NEVER be taken for granted! NEVER EVER MARRY SOMEONE FROM ALUU.If you sight them from 1km away, jo omo mi, take a run for your life. Don't even make friends with them.Olorun o ni je ki n sukun omo!

http://www.exschoolnerd.net/2011/03/to-my-unborn-child.html

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 12, 2012
LOL funny. Luv it.
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 12, 2012
All this before the child is born? Then I wonder what will happen when the child hits adolescence.

Oh yeah and one very important one.NEVER SHAVE OFF ALL YOUR EVEBROWS...never dear! If this is d only thing u heed to. NEVER!
Agreed!!! I wonder why some girls shave their eyebrows only to draw it back...
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by princysharma90(f): 6:12am On Oct 12, 2012
Its nice and funny too....
Thanks for sharing this.
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Tinkybabe(f): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
ItsModella: All this before the child is born? Then I wonder what will happen when the child hits adolescence.

[/color][/font]

After all this is just a page full.A novel would suffice for adolescent-hood.That's what life,or better put Nigeria is all about now.
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by twinkle1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
awww.. This is a wonderful and touching letter.. Noted some things too smiley... Lovely post @tinkybabe :* :*
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Tinkybabe:

Please don't take last when they are distributing asses sha..ehen...before they'll leave u with kpalasa.so ti gbo? Be there early okay? Oh oh oh and please also when they are sharing feet better ask for small size so ti gbo? Cause If you know what your mum is suffering because of this canoe wey dem call feet you'll pity her.

LMAO. Yeah, Right. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by yeye4live(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
dis s just act of joblessness

3 Likes

Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by ojowizzy: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Whats all dese..wu wrote it sef..aniway..it 9c sha
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Ajibel(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
what a funny read..oya make we start to copy and paste(share)
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Adanyebe(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
NICE ADMONITION !.... IF ONLY THE LETTER GO HELP grin grin grin... PIKIN WEY WAN SPOIL GO SPOIL...DE ONE WEY WAN ROTY GO ROTY.... SHIKENA wink
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by sessydoo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
yeye4live: dis s just act of joblessness

whateva happens to ur sense of humour...and must you comment on evry post? if u dont find it interesting...u pass, at least some other ppl love it

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Opoki(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
Too lenghty...
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Mobinga: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
Trash
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by DDN: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
I love this
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Okontami: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
I miss KULIKULI. KULI KULI and Garri, please when will I have you?? Home sweet Home
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by dabrake(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
NEVER EVER MARRY SOMEONE FROM ALUU. If you sight them from 1km away, jo omo mi, take a run for your life. Don't even make friends with them
grin grin grin grin grin grin
ALUU got into the world map overnight.
me sef need organize boys make dem go my village, carry out jungle justice make the whole world recognize us too oh
after all, you are remembered for either of these two things :
-the problems you solved
-the problems you created

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Emmaville(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
nice one smiley wink wink
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by okooloyun1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
Considering the condition Nigeria is right now,if an unborn baby could read a letter none of them will want to come to any Nigerian home.
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by dridowu: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
I need summary pls...........................too long for me to read
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by bestower: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
To those unborn babies who have ears let them hear the simple message......bitter truth.gbam.
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by NeuroBoss(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
I love numbers 1 and 17
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Wendie94: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
I really wish this gets 2 d unborn child.
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by stokolie(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]since my sence of humour has not been eroded by the current Nigeria situation, I can see the humour well package in a twinkle of reality
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Ewabeads(f): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
I wish dis could get to my unborn daughter...nice one

grin
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Sike(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
hahahaha... Very witty!
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Profkomolafe(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
D person wey write this tin get time o. Coz i read half cum leave half 4 my unborn child 2 read.

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by MyneWhite1(f): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
This is sweet.
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Iaz93: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
Wow... Nice one... Very funny too
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Iaz93: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
ALUU people don suffer...lmao
..dem neva see anythinq yet
Re: A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child by Iaz93: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mobinga: Trash

you from ALUU..right??
Mobinga..sounds ALUUish

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid / Please How Do I Stop This / What Do We Really Need Polygamy For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.