Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Can S.M.F be used Offline with Wamp server - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can S.M.F be used Offline with Wamp server (1117 Views)

How To Successfully Upgrade Mysql Of Wamp Server / Wamp Server Ebook Ft Install Wamp, Write Php / Mysql / Mysql Console / Setting Up Wamp Server To Run On Local Area Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can S.M.F be used Offline with Wamp server by Legendwap: 4:53am On Oct 12, 2012
Please can S.M.F be used offline using wamp server
Re: Can S.M.F be used Offline with Wamp server by alleno: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
How many clients do you have....? And who is the current host and what package are you on?
You can send details to allen at esolutionsghana dot com
Re: Can S.M.F be used Offline with Wamp server by mrperfect(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
Yes, just like any other script.
Re: Can S.M.F be used Offline with Wamp server by ProGSM(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
This I currently run one offline. I use it for development and testing purposes only.
Re: Can S.M.F be used Offline with Wamp server by oloyedejamiu: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
yes, I use offline mode to edit my theme and some other hacks.
Its possible to upload ur smf to the local server after downloading it from the life server.

(1) (Reply)

This Web Development Thing... What Clients Need To Understand. Or You! / Free 500+ Web Hosting And Web Design Tutorials By Todhost(2) / Forum Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.