Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme (7926 Views)

See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by touchmehard: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2012
YouWin Timeline

Mon. Sep 3, 2012
Launch of 2012/2013 Edition of the YouWiN! Business Plan Competition tagged "YouWiN! Women".

Mon. Sep 3, 2012
First stage business concept submission starts after launch by President Goodluck Jonathan.

Sun. Oct 14, 2012
First stage business concept submission closes. No entries accepted after this date.

Mon. Oct 15, 2012
Marking of first stage submission by an International Business School.

Fri. Nov 30, 2012
Notification of successful first stage candidates and invitation for training in each state of the nation.

Mon. Dec 10, 2012
Training of the 1st set of second stage candidate starts. Trainings will be held in sets on 10 - 21 December 2012 and 2 - 11 January 2013.

Mon. Dec 10, 2012
Submission of second stage business plan starts on 10 December 2012 and ends 8 February 2013. Please note that only entries from candidates who attended the training and had their biometrics information collected are eligible and will be reviewed.

Fri. Feb 8, 2013
Submission of second stage business plan entries closes. All qualifying candidates must submit their business plans by this date.

Mon. Feb 11, 2013
Business plan marking commences with an international business school providing quality assurance.

Wed. May 1, 2013
Winners are notified and published on website and major national dailies.

For more information and/ or for your application, visit https://www.youwin.org.ng/

1 Like

Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by apala911: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2012
Great.....good integration programme
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by MurphyT1: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2012
i hope alot of women and girls will hav access to dis information, and fully utilize it.
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Euroclydon(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2012
What is youWin?
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2012
People hardly commend good news. If it was deads, terror and disaster, this thread would have been 10 pages now.

2 Likes

Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by jossy26: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2012
^^^^^ especially nairalanders. Please go for it if you are an entrepreneur
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by pecopeco: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2012
yes, u got it
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by touchmehard: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2012
Euroclydon: What is youWin?
YouWiN! stands for Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria. It is an innovative business plan competition aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas. The accomplishments of the 1,200 YouWiN! awardees were celebrated at the Presidential Villa on April 12, 2012.

YouWiN! Women is the second edition of the entrepreneurial scheme which is designed for only female entrepreneurs aged 45 years or less.

You can as well visit the website https://www.youwin.org.ng/
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Euroclydon(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2012
Billyonaire: People hardly commend good news. If it was deads, terror and disaster, this thread would have been 10 pages now.

True talk my brother.
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by cdamsel(f): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2012
Murphy T: i hope alot of women and girls will hav access to dis information, and fully utilize it.
must u tell us u re a sexist?FYI dis edition is women's edition,last year was 4 d men.I dey tire 4 una sometimes ohhhhh
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Idokojimmy: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2012
Only a responsible Govt can do this
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by usmanyaro17: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2012
I just wish that we will start appreciating good things like this,if we don't see the sides of life we will be eluded by negativity...this is a worthwhile programmme.
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Kaggs2003: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2012
If well implemented will increase the economic value of the government and provides sustainable growth of enterprenueship
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Kaggs2003: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2012
I state as follows
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Burger01(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2012
Kaggs2003: Pls NLers how can someone apply 4 this youwin programe n wer do sum1 submit d business plan?

Apply through https://www.youwin.org.ng/index.php

Everything is done online. It's very interesting and with a well prepared and feasible business plan you stand a chance to win 10m
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2012
go to www.youwin.org.ng and register....i was a lucky winner last year...its free nd fair....u dnt av to anybody in abuja or d senate befor ur emarge a winner....this edition is for women
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by cdamsel(f): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2012
Kaggs2003: Pls NLers how can someone apply 4 this youwin programe n wer do sum1 submit d business plan?
hp say u b woman,dats d 1st tin cos dis edition is strictly women,just check @ d site dat was posted by d OP,u ll c hw 2 apply & submit
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2012
I just pray i will be selected because i applied. @OP thanks for the timetable.
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by detreasuredone: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2012
I just applied but de money I put is very small 2m didn't know they said 5-to-10m and there's nothing I can do to increase de money cos ve submmitted it already
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by ayobase(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2012
Billyonaire: People hardly commend good news. If it was deads, terror and disaster, this thread would have been 10 pages now.

Its not about the pages, posts, comments or whatever, but how many viewers.
Some threads didnt need replies or people's views, but to read and digest!
Information!
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by BeraBera(f): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2012
touch_me_hard: YouWin Timeline
Sun. Oct 14, 2012
First stage business concept submission closes. No entries accepted after this date./
Wow! This means that Interested people would have to rush and apply since we have 2 days left for the 1st stage to close. Or, one may just take his time and plan well to register for the 2nd stage coming up in December.
touch_me_hard: YouWin Timeline

Mon. Dec 10, 2012
Submission of second stage business plan starts on 10 December 2012 and ends 8 February 2013. Please note that only entries from candidates who attended the training and had their biometrics information collected are eligible and will be reviewed.
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Burger01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
BeraBera:
Wow! This means that Interested people would have to rush and apply since we have 2 days left for the 1st stage to close. Or, one may just take his time and plan well to register for the 2nd stage coming up in December.
If you couldn't make the 1st stage forget the 2nd stage. 2nd stage is for those shortlisted for training from the 1st stage business proposal. The 2nd stage entails you submit a more professional business plan conforming to standards from the skills you acquired in the training. Good luck.
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Ozonna(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
I guess next year will be Men's turn? I need 2 start writing now cos competition will be fierce.
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Frosti(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
How does one participate?
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by BeraBera(f): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
Frosti: How does one participate?
Visit the Website. But first, you should have a viable business plan. It's not a child's play o
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by BeraBera(f): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
Burger01:
If you couldn't make the 1st stage forget the 2nd stage. 2nd stage is for those shortlisted for training from the 1st stage business proposal. The 2nd stage entails you submit a more professional business plan conforming to standards from the skills you acquired in the training. Good luck.
Really? How do you know please?
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Burger01(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
BeraBera: Really? How do you know please?
It's on the website...

Mon. Dec 10, 2012 Submission of second stage business plan starts on 10 December 2012 and ends 8 February 2013. Please note that only entries from candidates who attended the training and had their biometrics information collected are eligible and will be reviewed.
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by BeraBera(f): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
Burger01:
It's on the website...

Mon. Dec 10, 2012 Submission of second stage business plan starts on 10 December 2012 and ends 8 February 2013. Please note that only entries from candidates who attended the training and had their biometrics information collected are eligible and will be reviewed.
Uh oh! 2 days to go then. Make hay while the sun shines
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
YouWin Timeline

Mon. Sep 3, 2012
Launch of 2012/2013 Edition of the YouWiN! Business Plan Competition tagged "YouWiN! Women".

Mon. Sep 3, 2012
First stage business concept submission starts after launch by President Goodluck Jonathan.

Sun. Oct 14, 2012
First stage business concept submission closes. No entries accepted after this date.

Mon. Oct 15, 2012
Marking of first stage submission by an International Business School.

Fri. Nov 30, 2012
Notification of successful first stage candidates and invitation for training in each state of the nation.

Mon. Dec 10, 2012
Training of the 1st set of second stage candidate starts. Trainings will be held in sets on 10 - 21 December 2012 and 2 - 11 January 2013.

Mon. Dec 10, 2012
Two weeks extension, confirmed unofficially!!

Fri. Feb 8, 2013
Submission of second stage business plan entries closes. All qualifying candidates must submit their business plans by this date.

Mon. Feb 11, 2013
Business plan marking commences with an international business school providing quality assurance.

Wed. May 1, 2013
Winners are notified and published on website and major national dailies.

For more information and/ or for your application, visit https://www.youwin.org.ng/
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by NET1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
BeraBera: Uh oh! 2 days to go then. Make hay while the sun shines

Did you participate in last year's edition of the YouWIN programme? You sound like you did.

Anyway, good job you're doing here.

.NET
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Harbb: 12:43am On Oct 13, 2012
I saw it from the website. application now closes on the 28th October 2012. It means there's a 14-day extension.
Re: Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2012
Burger01:

the application it has been extended to 28th of this month.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa West Needs A Leader Like Dikson – Sagbama And Ekeremor Leaders / PDP Hails Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Anyanwu On His Birthday / Petroleum Marketers Knock FG Policies, Blame Scarcity On Low Refining Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.