Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos (7248 Views)

Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by UnclePati: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2015
What is your problem with the igbos..

I am deltan but I ve lived in Yoruba land for years. I can confidently tell you that the yorubas are the troublesome ones.

They like to lord over people
They are very jealous of other peoples success

There are so many shops and business areas existing for decades where igbos dominate 95%. Yet you see selfish greedy Yoruba people want to control the markets as chairman, president, secretary e.t.c so they can dictate and control the igbos and the market

This is happening in Alaba, computer village, Ladipo market....e.t.c

The igbos are very democratic they do not impose them self on anybody. they elect their leaders and they called out the Yoruba people contesting leadership of their market to come for a vote...

Is that disrespect.?

In Osun your king called the leadership of the igbos for a meeting over the igbo market. He came dressed in his regalia in company of his friend.

Your Osun king had other plans..he arranged over 200 youths to beat him up on d ground that he entered the palace with a crown.

Jeeez...i taught u guys r educated...

Can u do this to the leadership of the hausa fulani market? If he comes into ur palace dressed in emirs regalia?

Grow up Yoruba nation...you guys r very discriminatory and tribal bigots.

You don't see the Igbos as part of this nation.
You people jeopardize igbo self rule and the Biafra struggle. During the war, You aligned with the North to fight the East. even though the igbo coup which sparked d war did not kill a single Yoruba man.

Todays Military and politics is largely run and controlled by the Yoruba and hausa alliance.

The Igbos hardly interfere. They mind their business (buying n selling) and they pay they tax and royalties to the govt and the traditional leaders of the environment they operate in.

In what way have they disrespected you.

In Delta,Edo,calabar,bayelsa,Benue, and other non Yoruba states....the indigenes don't lord themself over the igbo markets. Not even in kano/sabon gari market.

You call an average igbo man a proud man..my brother let me take ur mind backward...

your Yoruba leaders advised the northern govt to cut off food supply to d east during d civil war. Starvation came and the war ended quickly.

Yoruba leaders also advised the govt to seize all igbo properties in Lagos n PH and every igbo man would forfeit all his money in d bank and get only 2pounds if he surrenders.

This was meant to punish the igbo people and turn them to beggars in Nigeria.

Igbo people were all kicked out of military and politics. They had nothing but 2pounds

To survive they went into buying and selling they made profit and expanded. They assisted their family members and friends to open businesses having served them for some time and these same friends and family members after they became successful also assisted other relations who aspire success too.

That trend went on and on and today it pays off for them....you will hardly find an able bodied igbo man begging on the streets of Nigeria.....but Yoruba hausa and fulani beggars are every where...pls quote me on this.

That is an average igbo businessman pride.

Pls my western brothers stop d envy.stop d attack on people who did not attack you. Stop being tribal bigots.

Leave them to their pride and find your own pride.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by Movic1(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2015
Just pack your load and leave their land now,there is no need for this long turenchi.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by Stephansmily(f): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2015
Ask dem
Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2015
Landlord always a landlord and must be respected.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2015
danjumakolo:
Landlord always a landlord and must be respected.
Landlord in no man's land? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by Movic1(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2015
UnclePati:
What is your problem with the igbos..

I am deltan but I ve lived in Yoruba land for years. I can confidently tell you that the yorubas are the troublesome ones.

They like to lord over people
They are very jealous of other peoples success

There are so many shops and business areas existing for decades where igbos dominate 95%. Yet you see selfish greedy Yoruba people want to control the markets as chairman, president, secretary e.t.c so they can dictate and control the igbos and the market

This is happening in Alaba, computer village, Ladipo market....e.t.c

The igbos are very democratic they do not impose them self on anybody. they elect their leaders and they called out the Yoruba people contesting leadership of their market to come for a vote...

Is that disrespect.?

In Osun your king called the leadership of the igbos for a meeting over the igbo market. He came dressed in his regalia in company of his friend.

Your Osun king had other plans..he arranged over 200 youths to beat him up on d ground that he entered the palace with a crown.

Jeeez...i taught u guys r educated...

Can u do this to the leadership of the hausa fulani market? If he comes into ur palace dressed in emirs regalia?

Grow up Yoruba nation...you guys r very discriminatory and tribal bigots.

You don't see the Igbos as part of this nation.
You people jeopardize igbo self rule and the Biafra struggle. During the war, You aligned with the North to fight the East. even though the igbo coup which sparked d war did not kill a single Yoruba man.

Todays Military and politics is largely run and controlled by the Yoruba and hausa alliance.

The Igbos hardly interfere. They mind their business (buying n selling) and they pay they tax and royalties to the govt and the traditional leaders of the environment they operate in.

In what way have they disrespected you.

In Delta,Edo,calabar,bayelsa,Benue, and other non Yoruba states....the indigenes don't lord themself over the igbo markets. Not even in kano/sabon gari market.

You call an average igbo man a proud man..my brother let me take ur mind backward...

your Yoruba leaders advised the northern govt to cut off food supply to d east during d civil war. Starvation came and the war ended quickly.

Yoruba leaders also advised the govt to seize all igbo properties in Lagos n PH and every igbo man would forfeit all his money in d bank and get only 2pounds if he surrenders.

This was meant to punish the igbo people and turn them to beggars in Nigeria.

Igbo people were all kicked out of military and politics. They had nothing but 2pounds

To survive they went into buying and selling they made profit and expanded. They assisted their family members and friends to open businesses having served them for some time and these same friends and family members after they became successful also assisted other relations who aspire success too.

That trend went on and on and today it pays off for them....you will hardly find an able bodied igbo man begging on the streets of Nigeria.....but Yoruba hausa and fulani beggars are every where...pls quote me on this.

That is an average igbo businessman pride.

Pls my western brothers stop d envy.stop d attack on people who did not attack you. Stop being tribal bigots.

Leave them to their pride and find your own pride.

OSUN or Akure? This news trend for like 2-3days on NL, U re a Dunce .
Before you change history, Yorubas are the only ones who returned Igbos Properties after the war.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by FKO81(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by simplycarro: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2015
I'm not Yoruba but these Yorubas have been too tolerant of Igbos in their region. They should intensify the flogging of Igbos in their land ,

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by coolitempa(f): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2015
OP is a goat........just leave our lands.....you ungrateful parasites....... angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by ragiluhivo(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2015
Yorubas are very jealous people..
Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by ragiluhivo(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2015
coolitempa:
OP is a goat........just leave our lands.....you ungrateful parasites....... angry

Shut up!! as long as you keep fighting for one Nigeria, we will continue to buy up the properties in your land..Lazy cowards

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by coolitempa(f): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2015
ragiluhivo:

Shut up!! as long as you keep fighting for one Nigeria, we will continue to buy up the properties in your land..Lazy cowards

You don't want Biafra anymore.....we are willing to back you.....just go....... angry

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by neolboy(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Inferiority complex dey worry them

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Watch Boko Haram slaughtering Nigerian Soldiers and showing off their deadly weapons.

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/boko-haram-behead-nigerian-soldier-borno-nigeria/

See an interview granted by the main sponsor of Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3md94JAFyM

Is it sad that the Yoruba people are trying hard to suppress this terrible evil because your terrorist president is a supporter of Boko Haram. They will try to sensor news like these but spread this news. Let the whole world know that the paedophile and terrorist is in power.

The evil you muslims created will live with you forever. You yorubas are spreading false news about the East and you are suppressing the evil committed by your slave masters. The video is below and the whole world now knows that your president is a terrorist and paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by tpiander: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
No be only Osun, what of Okota.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by IGBOPRINCE: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Movic1:

OSUN or Akure? This news trend for like 2-3days on NL, U re a Dunce .
Before you change history, Yorubas are the only ones who returned Igbos Properties after the war.
how many of the properties of the rich igbomen did they returned to them
Only ojukwu properties were returned. But is ojukwu the only igbo man that have properties and investment in lagos or that s properties were seize during the civil war

There re many rich igbomen properties in the west. Owned by the igbos and stolen by the yorubas after the war.
Many properties that was left and abandoned cos some of the civilian died during the war.
Many properties that cannot be counted or accounted for was taken by the yorubas elders and leaders..

Some of the igbo richmen that owned some of this properties in the west and in the north,and because
of the gory of the war, some were afraid of going back
to the west or north to claimed what belongs to them,
some stayed back in biafraland and decided to established their investment and trade there and today they re multi-millionaire.cheesy
E.g my uncle... cheesy

Mr ewedu, don't make it sound like your people were kind enough to returns our properties after the war.
They only returned ojukwu properties and that s all.

It s only recorded that ojukwu was given back his properties because he s renowned and he went to court.

All ye evil children of ewedu, your evil days re number.

Mark my word.

My take.

IGBO prince here.

Cc dikeoh882, ekenedegreat,kaycid77, vicotex, new2020, cuckoldmaster,chibuzoc, pezienza, tonychristopher, and biafraking. Freeglobe, chino11. Abagworo, rarediamond. Beremx . Lol

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Terrorist and Paedophile Buhari.
Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
The oba of akure is suffering from acute Inferiority
complex. Nobody is dragging Oba throne with him .
If the Eze ndi igbo is truly disrespectful to the Oba,
why then did he honour the Oba's invitation. Eze ndi
Igbo is simply the elected leader of Igbo pple living
in akure, how does his position challenge the
position of the Oba of akure? The Oba behaved like a
common street tout

Like Oba of akure, most yoruba youth are suffering
from acute inferiority complex. That's why they
demand for respect rather than work hard to earn it.

The Ogba ewu (Goat market) in head bridge market
in Onitsha is dominated by hausas, even those some
igbos sell goat there also, an Hausas man has
always been the leader of the market and neither
the Obi of Onitsha nor Igbos youths in Onitsha has
ever felt threatened. Everybody is more occupied
with their business.

Why would an Oba feel threatened when an Igbo
man becomes a leader in a market highly
dominated by Igbos? Inferiority complex is the
answer. I understand that yorubas hate competition
in their land especially if the competitor is from another tribe. But they should know that America is great today bcus they welcome competition.

Igbos leave igboland to yorubaland, not that
yorubaland is more developed than Igboland, but
simply bcus business in Igboland is highly
competitive , unlike in yorubaland. In Igboland,
everybody has the business brain which makes it
highly competitive environ. Yorubas are not known
for buying and selling, they are more of white collar
jobs, which is an advantage for Igbos in yorubaland
who are more of business merchants.

The yorubas , hausas and other tribe exemption of
Igbo always scream 'one Nigeria'. But Igbos are the
tribe who practicalize 'one Nigeria' mantra, and yet
they are hated for that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by ibedun: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Useless tenants and shop holders fighting their Landlord and Customers!!!

What a bunch of Igbos.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by cocoduck: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Movic1:
Just pack your load and leave their land now,there is no need for this long turenchi.
You know it is one Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by disumusa: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
ragiluhivo:
jelous in deed, how can yoruba jelous the most maginalise tribe in nigeria. Some time i pity ibos the way they are dominated.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by bugzbunny: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
ibedun:
Useless tenants and shop holders fighting their Landlord and Customers!!!

What a bunch of Igbos.
Scratched face... Why is inferiority complex troubling u.. Go and be useful to yourself.. Lazy fool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by FKO81(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
disumusa:
jelous in deed, how can yoruba jealou the most maginalise tribe in nigeria. Some time i pity ibos the way they are dominated.
Anuofia will you admit before? we are ahead of your tribe in human developments index, I thought your Hausa man crying every day over Anambra oil during GEJ regime grin I'm still waiting for you to do your worst, I hope you are reading how Anambra state is dominating in education sector, your rants end here(social media), average Igbo man don't care. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by bugzbunny: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
coolitempa:

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by bugzbunny: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
coolitempa:
Look at this dunce
Calling a Niger delta son a parasite...
Guess u knw nothing
Ur president and elders hv been using niger delta money to feed u and ur rotten family.. Fool
Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by WIZGUY69(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin cheesy

the question is : what are the things the iboes have that Yoruba's are jealous about?
and the problem of the Yoruba's is that: we hate parasites & ungrateful immigrants.

dalu wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by BlackTechnology: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Joke apart

Yorubas are so funny

To me it looks stupid to impose Yoruba leadership on a market started and dominated by Igbos. undecided

It just exposes the fact that Yorubas want easy money out of the sweat of others. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by IGBOPRINCE: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
disumusa:
jelous in deed, how can yoruba jelous the most maginalise tribe in nigeria. Some time i pity ibos the way they are dominated.
you pity who? Igbos, ten times bigger and richer than average yoruba citizen? We re healthy and strong. Go and pity those unemployed yorubas youth joining touts and area boys to collects illegal money from danfo and bus driver. We re self employed and we re progressing. Biko swerved. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by funmijoyb(f): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
ragiluhivo:
Jealous of what? Evading our lands what happened to federalism of this great country
Jealous of what?
Jealous of what?

Answer me i'm waiting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by MrMbaM: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Joke apart

Yorubas are so funny

To me it looks stupid to impose Yoruba leadership on a market started and dominated by Igbos. undecided

It just exposes the fact that Yorubas want easy money out of the sweat of others. grin

Typical gala seller, full of lies. Which market was started by yeebhoes? A market called OjaOba- Kings market. You are cursed from.womb and cant make use of your expired brain, you 5th class citizen lie alot, reason everyone piss on you.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by funmijoyb(f): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
you pity who? Igbos, ten times bigger and richer than average yoruba citizen? We re healthy and strong. Go and pity those unemployed yorubas youth joining touts and area boys to collects illegal money from danfo and bus driver. We re self employed and we re progressing. Biko swerved. sad
if u r great and richer why is ur destiny tied to yoruba riches? fuccv off u chest beater again.
we indeed sees u r richer than us, dats y u r begging 4 yoruba money bf u eat

we hate y'all

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos by MrMbaM: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:

Another accursed cocaine smuggling son of a lazy who.re. keep deceiving your useless self, you are richer and bigger yet you run away daily from your cursed land to sell gala in traffic and pirated cd. You yeebhoes have been cursed, big shame to that worthless tribe.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Calls For Designation Of Enugu As Oil-Bearing State / Senate To FG: Halt Any Plans Of Increase In Electricity Tariff / Happy Birthday To Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.