Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Football Betting Season 3 - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 3 (106774 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Xpset: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
zionbaby: Greetings to bravolyk(m), Pro02, bemagnify, awatefe, Michky, Weirdone, zionbaby, cyif2003(m), vizio(m), abbeynoni(m), kevoh(m), phranco(m), ebooksdepo, alickdavid(m) and 4 guest(s) viewing this topic. Below is my free...

Five Folds Bet For Today 24/10/2012 Within UEFA Champions League

Arsenal FC - FC Schalke 04
Over 1.5 goals @1.25

CF Malaga - AC Milan
Over 1.5 goals @1.25

FC Zenit ST Petersburg - RSC Anderlecht
Over 1.5 goals @1.22

Ajax Amsterdam - Manchester City
Over 1.5 goals @1.18

Borussia Dortmund - Real Madrid
Over 1.5 goals @1.18

5 Folds @ 2.66 Odds

Stake: What you can let go

To Win: What you desire to win

Wishing u God's very best!

Zion Baby
Simply A Christian, Sports Trader, Trainer, Speaker, Sports Trading Account Manager And The Manager Of Sports Trading Club-A Community Of Sports Traders Jointly Trading On Sports Events' Trends With 100% Strike Rate And An Easy Way For You To Get Equal Share Of $1000+ Weekly For Just Being A Member. Call 08036088237 For More Info

Information for Sports Trading Club incoming members and already members: 4pm 25th October 2012 is the closing date for admitting further new members...full trading commences by 27th Saturday Oct. 2012...paid members should please contact me for the link to the STC registration form...StayConnected!

i can subscribe to this picks but paying for a soccer predictions i no join
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Xpset: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
zionbaby: Greetings to bravolyk(m), Pro02, bemagnify, awatefe, Michky, Weirdone, zionbaby, cyif2003(m), vizio(m), abbeynoni(m), kevoh(m), phranco(m), ebooksdepo, alickdavid(m) and 4 guest(s) viewing this topic. Below is my free...

Over 1.5 goals @1.25

CF Malaga - AC Milan
Over 1.5 goals @1.25

Over 1.5 goals @1.22

Over 1.5 goals @1.18

Over 1.5 goals @1.18

5 Folds @ 2.66 Odds

Zion Baby
Simply A Christian, Sports Trader, Trainer, Speaker, Sports Trading Account Manager And The Manager Of Sports Trading Club-A Community Of Sports Traders Jointly Trading On Sports Events' Trends With 100% Strike Rate And An Easy Way For You To Get Equal Share Of $1000+ Weekly For Just Being A Member. Call 08036088237 For More Info

Information for Sports Trading Club incoming members and already members: 4pm 25th October 2012 is the closing date for admitting further new members...full trading commences by 27th Saturday Oct. 2012...paid members should please contact me for the link to the STC registration form...StayConnected!

i can subscribe to this picks but paying for a soccer predictions i no join
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Debeloved87(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
Who uses planet of bet, did they ask u to turnover ur initial deposit before making withdrawal..?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2012

Over 1.5 goals @1.25

CF Malaga - AC Milan
Over 1.5 goals @1.25

Over 1.5 goals @1.22

Over 1.5 goals @1.18

Over 1.5 goals @1.18

5 Folds @ 2.66 Odds

This Combo is lost already.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by elari(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
toluxa1:

This Combo is lost already.
. . . Sure
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by haychPee(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
baslone:

Too Low? shocked

Arsenal has close to 2points, Madrid at 2points, AC above 3points,PSG 1.5 and Man city 1.7

Accumulations
City Over 2.5 & Arsenal Over 2.5 @ 8.07
​City Over 3.5 & Arsenal Over 2.5 @ 19.00
​City Over 2.5 & Arsenal Over 3.5 @ 17.00
​City Over 3.5 & Arsenal Over 3.5 @ 40.00

That is good enough.
Can't understand dis analysis pls...
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2012

Over 1.5 goals @1.25

CF Malaga - AC Milan
Over 1.5 goals @1.25

Over 1.5 goals @1.22

Over 1.5 goals @1.18

Over 1.5 goals @1.18

5 Folds @ 2.66 Odds

Zion Baby

With 100% Strike Rate And An Easy Way For You To Get Equal Share Of $1000+ Weekly For Just Being A Member. Call 08036088237 For More Info.

I had to briefly come out of my sabbatical to post this. 100% strike rate huh? God God God!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
Michky:

With 100% Strike Rate And An Easy Way For You To Get Equal Share Of $1000+ Weekly For Just Being A Member. Call 08036088237 For More Info.

I had to briefly come out of my sabbatical to post this. 100% strike rate huh? God God God!!!
Hmm...u sabi look for trouble
grin
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Hmm...u sabi look for trouble
grin
Chei, my brother, all i needed was just "one" goal to prove my point. From day one, i knew the guy didn't think it through before coming out for subscribers. Lets be realistic here; any business plan that claims 100% is already a faulty one. I shout shout tire but as usual, his subscribers kept increasing. After all, sebi na only 1000 naira dem go lose. Honestly, with a bit more experience, zboy would have done something great here but imagine combining sports betting profits with mlm, plus 100% assurance. Mehn, all i see is castles in the sky. Abeg make i return to my one week sabatical joor.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
mr,endowed:

Do you have anything personal against the dude?
Are you the only one on this thread cos you seem to have gone hard on him like jayz does to the mic.

These are just questions so i don't expect you to bash on me too
I will never forget this post. Thank you.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
Michky: Chei, my brother, all i needed was just "one" goal to prove my point. From day one, i knew the guy didn't think it through before coming out for subscribers. Lets be realistic here; any business plan that claims 100% is already a faulty one. I shout shout tire but as usual, his subscribers kept increasing. After all, sebi na only 1000 naira dem go lose. Honestly, with a bit more experience, zboy would have done something great here but imagine combining sports betting profits with mlm, combined with 100% assurance. Mehn, all i see is castles in the sky. Abeg make i return to my one week sabatical joor.

Bros I think all these is totally unnecessary. You are sounding like you have a personal beaf with the guy or you've been waiting for him to lose for long. Truth is, I might be wrong but this is the first combo I have seen this guy lost since he started posting here. TO me that is an amazing record. This mentality we have I don't like it. There is nothing wrong with coming out for subscribers as long as you were not forced. There are hundreds on prediction sites out there by Russians, Indians, etc. When Doctor bet was winning 10 or more matches straight, people here were shouting him like the best. He lost 2 in a row and became "high risk". No one needs you to tell anybody at this stage that there is no 100% sure bet. Forget the 100% strike rate and all that. Every single person knows really that, that is not possible. You can't win all the time, but so far, whether you like it or not, the guy is good in his combos. Am not supporting anyone here but this quick attack on him just because he lost today is unwarranted. One love.

5 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
Odionastron: E get wetin dis nl bot never do me?
Na since yesterday I dey try post this comment below. But them dey block am immediately. But as I don get sense now na fireworks I dey use now just to type my text make them for no block my comment.
They keep blocking your posts because you never try to correct your mistakes (just as you're doing in sports betitng). Check that your post again. You'll notice that you didn't put dots in between na.i.r.a.b.e.t. See? Another thing you should know is this; predicting future outcomes is already a hard task on its own. You'll need to be hard-hearted and fierce. Sadly, those qualities elude you. To remain here my friend, you need a do-or-die mentality, which again eludes you. My guess is this: you heard that people are making doh from this biz and you joined the bandwagon. Guy, until you have a personal reason to be here, its better you find better use for your money elsewhere. Back to my beautiful sabbatical.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
toluxa1:

Bros I think all these is totally unnecessary. You are sounding like you have a personal beaf with the guy or you've been waiting for him to lose for long. Truth is, I might be wrong but this is the first combo I have seen this guy lost since he started posting here. TO me that is an amazing record. This mentality we have I don't like it. There is nothing wrong with coming out for subscribers as long as you were not forced. There are hundreds on prediction sites out there by Russians, Indians, etc. When Doctor bet was winning 10 or more matches straight, people here were shouting him like the best. He lost 2 in a row and became "high risk". No one needs you to tell anybody at this stage that there is no 100% sure bet. Forget the 100% strike rate and all that. Every single person knows really that, that is not possible. You can't win all the time, but so far, whether you like it or not, the guy is good in his combos. Am not supporting anyone here but this quick attack on him just because he lost today is unwarranted. One love.
You remind me of Lamido (CBN Gov.). Smart and sincere BUT FULL OF ERRORS.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by ebamma(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
after the loss by madrid,arsenal and mancity thereby closing my remaining bankroll,i thereby confirm my retirement from betting my hard earned money
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
Michky: You remind me of Lamido (CBN Gov.). Smart and sincere but full or errors.

Toh, I hear. Thanks. And I think that should be 'of'... got me confused wink
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Weirdone(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
Michky: You remind me of Lamido (CBN Gov.). Smart but full or errors.
All he's saying is let the guy be, you ain't any better with your CIA strategy that you made noise about and didn't deliver. Stop shouting about his spec and focus on the duplex in your eye bruv...
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
SABBATICAL!
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
Weirdone:
All he's saying is let the guy be , you ain't any better with your CIA strategy that you made noise about and didn't deliver. Stop shouting about his spec and focus on the duplex in your eye bruv...

Thanks sir, The bolded is the simple and friendly message I am trying to pass across.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
Weirdone:
All he's saying is let the guy be, you ain't any better with your CIA strategy that you made noise about and didn't deliver. Stop shouting about his spec and focus on the duplex in your eye bruv...
Using God's name to manipulate, promising 100%... I was just trying to point out a terrible pathway. But if you feel that's the way you must go, then be my guest. Your points are well noted and appreciated though. Sorry that i can't help the house in the way i expected but I'll be posting very sure picks soon - all things being equal (not a promise o!).
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by samexycool(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
What kind of dicussion is going on here...i thought dis tread was meant for match predictions and analysis.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
toluxa1:

Thanks sir, The bolded is the simple and friendly message I am trying to pass across.
But would you have been satisfied to keep seeing very long advert posts with a very bogus picture of man u players hugging themselves? I stood up against it and now the thread is better for it. And today, you're asking me to let him be. You Toluxa. When he made those continuously long and frustrating posts. where were you? Chei, na wa o. -sighs- I tire o. SABATICAL!
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
Michky: Using God's name to manipulate, promising 100%... I was just trying to point out a terrible pathway. But if you feel that's the way you must go, then be my guest. Your points are well noted and appreciated though. Sorry that i can't help the house in the way i expected but I'll be posting very sure picks soon - all things being equal (not a promise o!).

As much as I will like to type long story with regards to the 2 bolded phrases, on a second thought, I think its best people SEE for themselves and deduce how inconsistent men could be.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
Michky: But would you have been satisfied to keep seeing very long advert posts with a picture of man u players hugging themselves? I stood against it and now the thread is better for it. Chei, na wa o. -sighs- I tire o. SABATICAL!

No no no my brother I would not have been. Not only did you stand against that, I also did. He himself took to corrections and apologised to the house. But I still see nothing wrong with putting what he puts at the end of his Picks, just as a signatory. No spam-like adverts. In fact he doesn't post here often. Apart from today, its been days since he posted. I hate to sound like am defending him but thats just how I feel.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Pro02: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Malaga - AC Milan 1-0

Stewpid AC milan just spoilt my combo.All i needed was just one goal to complete my powerful combo
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Xpset: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
where are those of u that say Madrid is Almighty in football. shame on u all. i was here yesterday analyzing how dortmond and beat dem some of you were saying its a big club. so who is small now
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
Xpset: where are those of u that say Madrid is Almighty in football. shame on u all. i was here yesterday analyzing how dortmond and beat dem some of you were saying its a big club. so who is small now

My brother. Take it easy, this was my reply to you:

toluxa1:

My brother. I understand your point. But its is very clear that your bias is getting the better of you especially in your judgement of Madrid. I am a Chelsea fan, but I will never include a straight win for Chelsea in a 5 match combo. I also have deep hatred for Madrid but the last thing I will do is to assume that because they will miss a few players, its gonna make them a weak team. There is no weak Madrid team. My problem is more with the combo, not the individual picks. You have too many "dangerous" matches in a 5 match combo. Well, its your money, so I wish you GL.
The main thing that made people run from your pick was that it was a combo. A combo with many difficult matchs. SO weldone on the Madrid prediction. wink
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Weirdone(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Xpset: where are those of u that say Madrid is Almighty in football. shame on u all. i was here yesterday analyzing how dortmond and beat dem some of you were saying its a big club. so who is small now
dude they were not just tackling the madrid game buh your combo, amazed to see u brag even after loosing the combo 24hrs ago
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by baslone: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
ebamma: after the loss by madrid,arsenal and mancity thereby closing my remaining bankroll,i thereby confirm my retirement from betting my hard earned money

So soon? shocked
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by kevoh(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pro02: Malaga - AC Milan 1-0

Stewpid AC milan just spoilt my combo.All i needed was just one goal to complete my powerful combo

Same here ooo! Just one goal!
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by GP15: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
Follow this guy on Facebook for free football tips.
I have been following him since 2 weeks, he has been 80% to 90 % accurate

http://www.btbfootballtipster.com/
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by alickdavid(m): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
I made a combo of ova1.5 at 42mins at odd 3.03 on arsenal n montpellier staked $20, tinkin n hopin both matches wud end in a draw (1-1)
Tank God 4 Shalke 4 scorin 2 goals.
Arsenal, i wil neva bet on u again, lailai... wat a useless team

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (101)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Transport And Haulage Business / Step By Step Procedure On How To Produce Quality Emulsion Paint By Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.