Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) (24405 Views)

Anna Banner Kissing Her Cute Daughter / Cute Baby Photo Of Flavour N'abania / Uche Jombo And Her Cute Son In Adorable New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by LailaIkeji1: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2012

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
So cute... cheesy
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
Aww...they look so cute together! cheesy
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
Who wants to bet it??. You go soon find dis thread for mukina page front page! Worlahi! undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Kslib(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Her face try sha...
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by hakunamatata1: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
Dis BoY ReSeMbLe ELdee o! AbI nA iM fAthEr Am? wink
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Adanyebe(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
PLEASE WHO IS SHE?
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
I'm uploading a pic of me and my baby...if I don't see it on the front page..i'll shut this site down! angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
booqee: Who wants to bet it??. You go soon find dis thread for mukina page front page! Worlahi! undecided
Behold its already on mukina page front page. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by pingo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
Correct!!!
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by kaywhynoni: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
booqee: Who wants to bet it??. You go soon find dis thread for mukina page front page! Worlahi! undecided
and now Ȋ̝̊̅§ already @front page............
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by killuminati(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
How e come be like say the boy get bald head
And how e take affect price of garri for naija undecided
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
GOD SAID I SHOULDN'T OPEN THIS THREAD THAT NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF IT AND I DISOBEYED. I'M SORRY FATHER, FORGIVE ME cry

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by saydfact(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
every useless post from that BLOG makes the front page.... every use-ful tips from others...die a silent death...lol
na ur time dey njoy am jare......

lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by dadicvila(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
how does this actualize vision 2020?
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by dadicvila(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy: GOD SAID I SHOULDN'T OPEN THIS THREAD THAT NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF IT AND I DISOBEYED. I'M SORRY FATHER, FORGIVE ME cry
grin
joeydozzy: GOD SAID I SHOULDN'T OPEN THIS THREAD THAT NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF IT AND I DISOBEYED. I'M SORRY FATHER, FORGIVE ME cry
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Ajibel(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
kaffy has a monkeyish face
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ajibel: kaffy has a monkeyish face

and are u sure u don't resemble her?
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
I beg, who be dis? Ah, una for tell me say we fit dey upload our own picture for here na so that e go make front page. undecided undecided All dis mods don turn nairaland to photo studio. grin cheesy
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by IykeD(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2012

lol you made me laugh
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by mikron(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
kai nairalanders with bad mouth. Always trying to run people down. Na wah
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by mikron(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
and some of these members we have here on nairaland ugly pass smeagol ( the creature in lord of the rings triology) yet they always insult people.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Ajibel(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
Opytim:

and are u sure u don't resemble her?

lol but i'm not a she tongue
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Kolade9(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Kaffy!! Her pikin!! Oya next! angry
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Lero15(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
She looks like Tonto Dikeh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by stolenstone: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
abeg who be kaffy??
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Okontami: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
I miss KULIKULI. KULI KULI and Garri, please when will I have you?? Home sweet Home

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by cold(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Please who is Kaffy? Seriously
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by naptu2: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
cold: Please who is Kaffy? Seriously

She's a dancer and choreographer. She has choreographed quite a lot of music videos (and appeared in quite a few, including P-Square's videos).

She owns Pro-Flex Gym on Victoria Island.

She also broke the Guinness World record for dancing (I can't remember how many days) non stop. The record was set at a danceathon @ the Silverbird Galleria.

She's also the dance instructor @ the Project Fame Academy.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by Leqsy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
Kaffy......¥ shld dis b on d front page
Re: Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) by naptu2: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
From the Project Fame website.

Kaffy whose real name is Kafayat Shafau is the Guinness book of world records holder and a Nigerian youth from the city of Lagos who has a great passion for setting goals and seeing them through. This has seen her become one of the most influential youth in Nigeria.

Kaffy who holds a diploma in Data Processing from Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State was involved in diverse extra-curricular activities all through her schooling; ranging from dance, sport to debate. After school, Kaffy continued to be involved in a lot of sporting activities, playing basketball for Sea Rovers in Lagos, and was at the time captain of Ogun State Basketball team and a swimming instructor.

Kaffy started dancing professionally in 2002 and from then till today, stands as a role model for a lot of youth not just in dance but through her determination, perseverance, dedication and commitment. Her personality has contributed positively to the entertainment industry.

She has performed in various capacities at countless events including the following: as coordinator of the fashion show at the launching of LORNEAMED (the producers of TURA) ; choreography coordinator at the MTN Y’ELLO SHOW choreographed by 13 artistes; coordinator of cheerleading dance performance at various programmes including the African Women’s Championships and Best of fans MTN, coordinator of the Dance Performance at Silverbird’s Rhythm Unplugged, since inception till date, Creative Director and Choreographer in the Nigerian version of High School Musical: Live on Stage (Nigeria) in 2010; Faculty Choreographer for MTN PROJECT FAME West Africa Season 3 in 2010 and at Silverbird’s 50th anniversary, performed alongside SHALAMAR; choreographer for the 2010 Hip-hop World Awards; official choreographer for the MTV base MAMA awards 2010, coordinator and choreographer of the female dancers for Psquare's Invasion Concert in 2011.

She has performed dance routines in music videos by artistes including Adewale Ayuba, Rugged Man, Lexydoo, Sunny Nneji, P-square’s “Roll it” and “Busy body” remix; and Lara George’s “Run with You”.

In addition to these, Kaffy has functioned as a Judge for various dance competitions such as:

the Always Keep Moving dance competitions in Nigeria & South Africa, Malta Guinness Street Dance AFRICA with SOULQUEST, STREETHOOD and X-FELLAS, the national champions for the2008, 2009 and 2010 seasons respectively, of the Malta GUINNESS Street Dance Africa competition.

Kaffy has also appeared as Guest speaker at various talk shows, workshops and seminars, she recently concluded shooting her fitness show, which uses dance as a medium to encourage healthy living and is titled DANCE BURNOUT WITH KAFFY.

Her most recent and remarkable feat was when she led a group of 29 Nigerians to break the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD for THE LONGEST DANCE PARTY. She and her team broke the existing record of 52 hrs 4mins at 53 hrs 40mins.

Kaffy is currently working with a group of talented individuals, who are committed to helping young people discover themselves positively to the benefit of the nation Nigeria. This group has been christened “IMAGNETO”.

She will be training budding musicians in the Project Fame Academy in choreography, dance and personal development.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour Signs As Life Beer Ambassador (photos) / Daddy Freeze Shades Cossy Orjiakor, questions Kemi Olunloyo Arrest / Curvy Actress Chika Ike Poses With Her G-Wagon In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.