Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Understanding Commitment In Marital Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Understanding Commitment In Marital Relationship (1036 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Am Craving For A Passionate Marital Relationship / Who Needs Marital / Relationship Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Commitment In Marital Relationship by TPorter: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
Intimacy thrives in a context of total commitment. commitment is one of the essential factor that separate couples that are growing together from the one that are growing apart. Commitment is what keeps you working to establish and maintain a fulfilling marriage relationship, when others are giving up. commitment keeps your relationship stable and hopeful. it enable you to keep working to make things right.commitment is the key to all interpersonal relationship.

Below are elements of commitment in marriage relationship:

1. wiliness to give up something or someone. leaving parents and suitors in order to cleave and live with your spouse.

2. acceptance and adjustment to new demands. marriage is often an invasion of privacy and independence. you cannot remain the person you used to be as a single and still be happily married.

3. awareness of the excursiveness of marital love. God's plan is for one woman and one man to commit to each other exclusively and permanently.

4.pledge to the permanency of the relationship. Not "commitment as-long as things are working out for me but commitment- no matter what happens".

5.consistent perseverance even in the midst of adversities. the habits of your spouse, the action of other people, your own passion and even societal pressure would repeatedly test your commitment to your spouse. But in all these, you are expected to remain faithful.

Go along with this message and you will see new things happening in your marriage. it is well with you.
Fee free to share with me for am committed to the success of your marriage.
Re: Understanding Commitment In Marital Relationship by k2039: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
Plagiarism

(1) (Reply)

I'm / Marrying Too Young / Osun State Woman Tells Her Story "Fathered By A Ghost, Married To A Ghost"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.