Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Will His Kids Come Back To Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will His Kids Come Back To Nigeria? (1076 Views)

Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will His Kids Come Back To Nigeria? by obasijoy(f): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
A friend of mine has been in agony for a month now. She is yoruba, her brother married a white lady (Emirate), they divorced last two months but they problem is that His kids are under his ex. wife's custody though he pays his kids child support. my friend and his family has been in agony because they believe that they kids can never come back to Nigeria. his brother has lost all. i have been consoling her and i also told her that her brother's kids will come. maybe when they grow up. please house, i hope i'm giving her the right advice. she said Nigeria white kids don't come back to Nigeria. please i need you all to advice her and her brother because they are going to read your advices here. i know it will really save a soul. i have also advice her brother to marry a Nigeria girl and start having kids because time waits for nobody. what do you think? thanks. his kids are two.(boy & girl).
Re: Will His Kids Come Back To Nigeria? by navygrl: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Doubtful
Re: Will His Kids Come Back To Nigeria? by tpia5: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
if the lady is from emirates, then she's arab, and the kids are half arab.

dont know if they'll visit nigeria or not. Its up to them and/or the mother.
Re: Will His Kids Come Back To Nigeria? by StarFlux: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
ahah! White kids don't come back to Nigeria? What kind of nonsense is this talk sef? They are half Nigerian, and labeling humans in this way is a bad attitiude. I would start with fixing that.

My advice is to stay in contact with the children as often as you can. Unless you have custody, there is nothing more you can do.

Stay in frequent contact and wait for them to age to make a decicison.
Re: Will His Kids Come Back To Nigeria? by slimyem: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
It'll be the choice of the kids and how positive their relationship with their father is and will be until they are grown enough to make such decisions..
Re: Will His Kids Come Back To Nigeria? by ifyalways(f): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2012
When did Arabs become "white" ?

Anyhoos, aside paying for the upkeeps, does the kids dad not get visitation rights too?nothing stops him from keeping in touch with the kids. generally speaking, most kids come looking for their dad/root later in life, especially the mixed breeds.
Re: Will His Kids Come Back To Nigeria? by obasijoy(f): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
Thanks all.@starflux its not just they kids coming back and going back(visitation) they mean coming to nigeria to base finally more especially when they are old. @ ify I really appreciate your comment. he visits them aways and he talks to them on phone always whenever he's in nigeria. He loves his kids so much. Why they were very worried is because he has a lot of houses/investments in nigeria. He wants his kids to know all that and take over maybe when he is no more. He is the only son. Your advice was exactly what I told him. His kids must look for their root when they grow up.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Get A Second Car Or A Nanny? / Can You Agree To A Joint Wedding Ceremony? / Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.