Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Computer Engineering - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Computer Engineering (440 Views)

Do You Need Computer Engineering Training At The Comfort Of Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineering by adewaleadebayo1: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hello friends these is your enginer adetech,God send some prophet in the old testerment to be a saviol to people then and now God send jesus to us to save us now. one prophet for one regime and now jesus is the most powerfull one and there is no one like him on earth and now my brother ADEWALE ADEBAYO WHO OWNS ADETECH COMPUTER ENGINEERING COMPANY IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF YOUR COMPUTER N0 MATER THE PROBLEM U ARE FACING ON YOUR COMPUTER JUST SEE ADETECH AND 80% GUARANTY that your problem will be solve. NOT BY MY POWER BUT BECOS AM THE CHOSEN FOR THIS GENERATION AND IT TAKES HIS GRACE TO DO THAT PLS U CAN CONTACT ADETECH ON HIS HOTLINE 08121145599 THANKS U ARE BLESS AND U WILL REMAIN BLESS THANK U

(1) (Reply)

King Of Cms...learn To Earn / Patent Right,trade Marks Copyright Registrations / How Do I Start My Own Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.