Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Finest Car On The Road - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Finest Car On The Road (2640 Views)

I Need A Car On A Budget Of 350k / How To Successfully Pre Order A Car On Nairaland ( For Buyers And Sellers ) / Oyenit Free Vin Check( Check Before U Buy Any Car On Nairaland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Finest Car On The Road by thegame(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2008
What is the finest car on the road today?To me, i would choose this porsche carrera Gt cos of design, hp, style.

Re: The Finest Car On The Road by oziomatv(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2008
check out ferrari F430 and the latest MASSERATI SPORTS

WHO WAT THESE BABES FROM ITALY? THEY'RE NOT YET OUT.

Re: The Finest Car On The Road by Ivvie: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2008
thegame:

What is the finest car on the road today?To me, i would choose this porsche carrera Gt because of design, hp, style.

Isn't this better than the Murano and the Camry in aerostyling? When you have such taste, why do you take sides with an incomplete helicopter?

This Porsche has been restyled and lowered by it's owner. It's got aftermarker front spoiler, aftermarket calipers and probably wheels. It isn't stock but all the same good. I like Porsches but would love RUFs if they were in the United States. They are becoming common now and a lot of kids ride these around.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Audi A6 1999 Model For Sale (registered) / 2009 Toyota Rar4 Buy Me 5.5 Million / I Need 2005,2006,2007 Bmw 3 Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.