Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Mobile Phone And Accessories Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Phone And Accessories Biz (3095 Views)

Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here. / Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Phone And Accessories Biz by newacca: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
I want to start mobile phone/accessories business in Abeokuta. I have just 150k. I was advised that I should include BB will d stock. I quite agree that the rush for BB in the recent time is hard. but with 150k can I included BB or even start mobile phone biz? I already have a shop but not in the huge commercial hub of the city. I also consider online marketing of d phones and door to door service. Pls. my fellow nairalanders,I need ur advice,tip and take on this.
thanx.
ciao
Re: Mobile Phone And Accessories Biz by IykeD(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
You may not be able to do much with the 150k at the moment but it's by no means small money. Start with accessories that can populate your shop first and then you can grow into mobile set sales et al. I will advise you to look into cases, screen protectors, screen touch pens, ear phones, batteries etc. Good enough, you already have a shop, you will be surprised at what 150k will do for you and in your life and in no distant time, you will grow into selling phones and gadgets. If you need more details and clarification, do not hesitate to ask. Good luck bro, Cheers!
Re: Mobile Phone And Accessories Biz by newacca: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2012
@IykeD

Thanx a million Bro. iAppreciate ur words of encouragement. It goes a long way. Meet u @ d top.
ciao
Re: Mobile Phone And Accessories Biz by IykeD(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
You are highly welcome brother. Cheers!
Re: Mobile Phone And Accessories Biz by weimin1921(m): 4:58am On May 29, 2013
how are you? i'm glad to meet you here.
i'm Run from shenzhen of China, we are a mobile battery factory for 7 years, the output can be up to 70000 pieces per day.
now we have many old and big clients in INDIA, Bengal, Mid East, such as Indian famous mobile MAXX, MICROMAX,. Pakistan mobile HH, Mid East famous G-Tide, their batteries are from our company,

we are starting to enlarge market share in Overseas, so we are very desired to cooperate with local businessmen as our agent.

if you are interested, pls reply me here.
my skypeid is run-huang.
gtalk is weimin1921@gmail.com
QQ: 601676383
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja / How To Become A Virtual Assistant Training / Stop Carrying Your Phone About..Start Using The Passion Lazy Phone Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.