Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

From The Office Of The Jokes President - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / From The Office Of The Jokes President (609 Views)

Very Short Joke From The Office Of The Jokes President / Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President / *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From The Office Of The Jokes President by bunmioguns(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2012
I Broke up with Poverty........ ..........AND the Last
Word the Bastard said to ME WAS-i swear u
will never find Another one like ME..............................
..................I quickly say a LOUD AMEN..........

AND YOU
Re: From The Office Of The Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2012
A BIGGER AMEN!!!. . . . . I SEND POVERTY BACK TO NPJC PIPO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: From The Office Of The Jokes President by bunmioguns(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2012
bin gbagbo: A BIGGER AMEN!!!. . . . . I SEND POVERTY BACK TO NPJC PIPO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: From The Office Of The Jokes President by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2012
@op. Even though me and poverty are sworn enemies already I still say a very loud and clear AMEN IJN! grin

Oya where is d joke?? embarassed
Re: From The Office Of The Jokes President by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2012
bin gbagbo: A BIGGER AMEN!!!. . . . . I SEND POVERTY BACK TO NPJC PIPO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
utilize and use ur brain when talking..not ur buttocks.
Re: From The Office Of The Jokes President by AnnbabyHot(f): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2012
bunmioguns: I Broke up with Poverty........ ..........AND the Last
Word the Bastard said to ME WAS-i swear u
will never find Another one like ME..............................
..................I quickly say a LOUD AMEN..........

AND YOU

AMEN!!!
Re: From The Office Of The Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2012
booqee: utilize and use ur brain when talking..not ur buttocks.

bush pig!!! angry
Re: From The Office Of The Jokes President by larride(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From B.a.n(boyfriends Association Of Nigeria). / Best Jokes On Twitter / If Not For Music.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.