Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! (39038 Views)

How To Take Screenshots Of Entire And Parts Of Your Computer Screen (windows) / How To Delete Data Permanently On A PC Or Laptop Before Selling Them / Palmtop Or Laptop Which One Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by klez(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2008
Hey guys couldn't help it. I won't bore you guys with my win xp (tho I'll take ur hints), so here's my hardy (Ubuntu) shots. @ big brova - what's up I emailed u some days back sad Hoping u'll get in touch. smiley

Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by klez(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2008
More I realize d colour is weird will be right back,

Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by bigrovar(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2008
simply awesosme , good to see that u are feeling at home eith ubuntu , sorry i didnt reply ur mail , i get quite a lot and i most have missed it , am very sorry , pls mail me again , this time i will reply ,
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by phonesbees: 11:56pm On May 20, 2008
check out naija premier phone trading site
www.EEZEEmarket.com
sell your items with any number of pictures free and easily.
enjoysmiley
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by bigrovar(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2008
check out naija premier phone trading site
www.EEZEEmarket.com
sell your items with any number of pictures free and easily.
enjoysmiley
pls stop spaming the forum , what kind of business do u run when u can not follow simple rules , there is a technology market section were u can easily sell ur wares without problem , look at the title of this thread , does it say anything about selling phones, pls show the world that ur business has some credibility and that u are not a desperate quark , follow the rules sad
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Ralvy(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2008
It's Pathetic!!
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by bigrovar(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2008

Hardy Heron
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Tini(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2008
@bigbrovar
Ur screenshots are really nice.Kip it up.
ur really makin the best out of ubuntu.
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Kemjisuper(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2008
Wow! Nice to see this forum's still growing beyond page 4.

Anyways, i'm still with my simple but lovable desktops - here's one more. cool

Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by sincmedia(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2008
Before u buy that laptop

A home user wants all the features of a desktop PC in the form of a notebook. If you are a home user, then choose a notebook which is easy to carry and comes with the most basic computer applications. Students should opt for an affordable laptop which is light and durable. Frequent fliers need slim notebook models with long-lasting batteries. A business user should purchase a laptop with plenty of hard disk space and advanced security features while a gamer needs a fast processor and the latest graphics card.
What are the different kinds of laptop computers available?
Laptops for Entertainment:
Multimedia laptops are always more expensive and heavier than your standard model. These laptops come with a powerful processor, abundant ,

for more on these check http://adeoluf..com/
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by sincmedia(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2008
Befor u buy that laptop

A home user wants all the features of a desktop PC in the form of a notebook. If you are a home user, then choose a notebook which is easy to carry and comes with the most basic computer applications. Students should opt for an affordable laptop which is light and durable. Frequent fliers need slim notebook models with long-lasting batteries. A business user should purchase a laptop with plenty of hard disk space and advanced security features while a gamer needs a fast processor and the latest graphics card.
What are the different kinds of laptop computers available?
Laptops for Entertainment:
Multimedia laptops are always more expensive and heavier than your standard model. These laptops come with a powerful processor, abundant ,

for more on these check http://adeoluf..com/
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by TmeD0(m): 2:10am On Jun 25, 2008
Here's my plain ol' Vista shot  grin

Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Iretomiwa: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2008
Thot i'd post another screenshot, basically a copy of a screenshot i saw on www.boxshots.org in user oldskull'[/b]s gallery.
Windows 2003 server, shell is BBClean (a bblean mod) with gnomic-mod style by oldskull, weather widget is widescape widget (under yahoo widgets engine), launch bar(bottom left) is rocketdock with Reflections icon by deviantart.com user [b]styrizo
, and wallpaper's Autumn Season by deviantart.com user kol and samurize for the stats monitor (top right). Clean n lite desktop, n it wasn't hard to replicate, i could post links if anybody wants to replicate the look too. Enjoy! (Sorry it's a little blurry from the image compression)
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2008
iretomiwa pls can i get that desktop paper?
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by lynxnoon(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2008
Guys
i wont mind too oh!!
Dunno, bin trying to do design my icons like dat of bigrovar,kemjisuper & co. but still cant cry
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Iretomiwa: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2008
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Iretomiwa: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2008
Just a similar theme to the one i posted above, but this time in puppy linux.
OS is wnop (a puppy linux variant w/ xfce n compiz-fusion wm), cairo dock quick launch bar, widescape weather screenlet, conky stats monitor and the Autumn season wallpaper by kol. Enjoy!!! cheesy
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Kemjisuper(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2008
Here's my latest desktop - courtesy of Stardock's MyColours Thinkgreen theme

Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by boro43(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
HOW DO I ALSO CUSTOMIZE MY DESKTOP LIKE YOU GUYS. YOU GUY'S DESKTOPS ARE "GBA"[color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by inze(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2008
My Screenshot

Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Kemjisuper(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
My latest input

Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by bigrovar(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2009
decided to resurrect this thread from the dead So this month i decide to give my laptop an apple flavor, there are some element of their interface, like the One Click side mouse, and the lack of right click, i decided to add some element i love about macs with the best of gnome here is what i came up with

Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Kemjisuper(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2009
Wow! Cool, clean, classy cool I'm gonna have to dig up something new for my desktop too!
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by candylips(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2009
my desktop with gadgets
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Iretomiwa: 9:41am On May 31, 2009

Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Ralvy(m): 1:22am On Jun 19, 2009
Nice
Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2009
windows 7

my old stuff
8start
launchy
Lclock
clockX
rainlendar
objectdock
cursorfx

winamp cpro ebonite skin

plus a few new ones

standalonestack2
stardock fences

Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2009
standalone stack

Re: The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2009
context menu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Disable Or Bypass My ISP Firewall? / Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free / 100 keyboard shortcuts and The A - Z Of All Microsoft Shortcuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.