Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite (19333 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun / Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight / Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite Stores In Lagos, Stripped N*ked And Lynched!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by Adehwale: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Viewers discretion is advised please.
Most of us are just getting tired of
'these men', these higher animals
who have decided to put the law into
their own hands. These same men
are the thieves at night, loitering
around shopping centres to smartly
snatch your phones. These men are
the ones who will catch a thief first
because they are experts in the game
and God help her if she is a female.
The lady in question was caught
stealing, so? What happened to our
Police Stations? Some of us are tired
of talking. ALUU is everywhere.
These sex hungry looking men will
do anything to molest a young lady
at the slightest provocation. They
even went to the extent of inserting
an iron object into her private part.
How barbaric? Is that the
punishment for stealing?Viewer s
discretion is advised please. - Ladun
Liadi
I think all this, including that of Aluu
4 is consequence of broken system.
When the governed lose confidence
in the government institutions that
have various responsibilitie s to
them, and which were meant to
maintain law and order and stipulate
justifiable and acceptable
consequence of any action outside of
the law. When this happens, the
society tends to resort to their own
desired form of prosecuting justice
or respond to whatever incident the
way they deem fit. - Mac N-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu0UuYjRNo8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCu0UuYjRNo8

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by RedLight1: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
thats a mobile link...cant view it on pc... try to post pc link
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by xandy84: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
The link did not even go on mobile... Maybe na sitelite link or space link

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by azpekuliar: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
xandy84: The link did not even go on mobile... Maybe na sitelite link or space link

cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by Adehwale: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
Red-Light:
thats a mobile link...cant view it on pc... try to post pc link
xandy84: The link did not even go on mobile... Maybe na sitelite link or space link
The link has been modified, you can now watch the video.
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by denzel2009: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
Hopeless country. They burn men, they strip women.
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
Which country branch of shoprite did this happen? I just saw the video and something is not right!
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by abiL(f): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
That video is f[u]cking DISGUSTING!

A violation of the highest order.

All the grown men taking advantage of a young girl just because she allegedly stole some petty things.

Even if the men haven't got any daughters of their own, don't they have sisters, cousins, niece etc..

What they did to that girl is vile!

They way they were taking pleasure in stripping her of her dignity. && one of them even had the guts to put something into her private part. How f[u]cking dare he.

I'm fuming right now.

&& who's the a[s]shole who took pride in recording this sh[i]t. Out of all the people there, no one came to the girl's aid.

I can't even see my self going on holiday to Nigeria. The amount of disgusting, vile, repulsive, unwarranted sh[i]t going on in that country is uncalled for.

Some bast[a]rds in Nigeria just gives the whole country a bad name.

Some people are a disgrace to the human race.

Now the abused girl is going to have to spend the rest of her life with this traumatic experience.

F[u]cking animals. They should be caged.
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
Gen Gen Gen Gen.. This will be the Topic of discuss at the National Assembly next weel.. Senators are planning on bringing out a Bill to stop all this nonsense.. I hope it works.
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by blasterman(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
All this bloggers looking for web traffic that happened like years ago in ghana legion university and not shoprite u liar.Amina of legon vs 13 boys cased closed! People r Turing into voyeurs now better tie camera for u next
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by Callotti: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
Welcome to the black race. . .of barbarians and beasts! kiss
Old video really.
What is new. . . ?
Animals love the smell of poohsie. . .from whence they cameth. kiss
Very beautiful poohsie. . .clean shaven too!
I wonder what they were sticking inside it. . .I bet they are Christians too! cheesy

Even if she robbed WORLD BANK of all the gold bullion in it. . . . ?

Give me BOKO HARAM anyday. . . these SOUTHERN CHRISTIANS get scarier by the phocking moment! Kei!!!
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by azpekuliar: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
Before you ppl waste all your energies responding to fake stories on Nigerian blogs. This incident is old, happened over a year ago in Ghana and not Nigeria. You have been reliably informed.
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by Callotti: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
Whether na Ghana or Tripoli. . . B IS FOR BLACK as B IS FOR BEAST!!!

BEASTS!!!
BEASTS!!!
BEASTS!!!
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by abiL(f): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
Callotti: Whether na Ghana or Tripoli. . . B IS FOR BLACK as B IS FOR BEAST!!!

BEASTS!!!
BEASTS!!!
BEASTS!!!

Well said!

It doesn't matter where or when it happened. The act in that video is filth
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by nedu2000(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
denzel2009: Hopeless country. They burn men, they strip women.
they strip both,the men are even fortunate to get burnt and die,the women 'ave 2 stay alive and live with the effect for the rest of her life........its too bad,tomorrow dem go waka go church
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by AlterEgoTM: 2:29am On Oct 18, 2012
This is some sick sh!it!
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by Myself2(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
[b][size=24pt]This story is FALSE,as in IT NEVER HAPPENED IN NIGERIA,It actually happened in Legon,Ghana over a year ago.So the beasts that molested her were Ghanaian students and in GHANA,NOT NIGERIA

The girl's name is Amina Haruna Eunice,she has told her own version of the story as to what happened on that sad day,see it here
;[/[/size]b]

http://www.ghanatoghana.com/Ghanahomepage/legon-thief-amina-haruna-eunice-commit-suicide

More on the story here;
http://news1.ghananation.com/latest-news/271825-amina-haruna-woman-assaulted-by-legon-students-seeks-compensation.html

http://omgghana.com/legon-fingering-incident-13-suspects-discharged/
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by hannydarl(f): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lesson learnt, don't near peoples phones and laptop. They are valued more than life.

Africa men, see them. That's what you get when a culture does not respect its women. University students did that, what will their uneducated do?
Re: VIDEO: Girl Caught Stealing At Shoprite by Roses1(f): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2012
abiL: That video is f[u]cking DISGUSTING!

A violation of the highest order.

All the grown men taking advantage of a young girl just because she allegedly stole some petty things.

Even if the men haven't got any daughters of their own, don't they have sisters, cousins, niece etc..

What they did to that girl is vile!

They way they were taking pleasure in stripping her of her dignity. && one of them even had the guts to put something into her private part. How f[u]cking dare he.

I'm fuming right now.

&& who's the a[s]shole who took pride in recording this sh[i]t. Out of all the people there, no one came to the girl's aid.

I can't even see my self going on holiday to Nigeria. The amount of disgusting, vile, repulsive, unwarranted sh[i]t going on in that country is uncalled for.

Some bast[a]rds in Nigeria just gives the whole country a bad name.

Some people are a disgrace to the human race.

Now the abused girl is going to have to spend the rest of her life with this traumatic experience.

F[u]cking animals. They should be caged.

Ȋ̊ learnt she killed herself some days later.

(1) (Reply)

50-year-old Grandmother Sells Three-year-old Girl To Pay Rent - Punch (photo) / Five Suspected Kidnappers Terrorising Oyo Arrested (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.