Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tell Me If I Try Ooooo(2nd Timer) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tell Me If I Try Ooooo(2nd Timer) (998 Views)

See What Mtn Sent To Me Now Ooooo. (I Don Fear) / Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture / Boy Who Passes By Mother's Room : Na Wa Ooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me If I Try Ooooo(2nd Timer) by seyijames3(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
Crusade!!!
Run 4 ur life international ministry, invites u 2 her 4th coming crusade. Theme: D devil is from Aluu.
Ministring: The chief of Aluu ,Osama bin ladin from Afghanistan.
Gadafi 4rm Libya.
& other anointed criminals.
Praises & War-ship 2 be led by Anini & Derico.
Choir stand Dagrin.
Offering 2 be collected by Tafa-Balogun.
Father of d day Gen Sani-Abacha.
Gate-man OBJ.
Venue:Niger-Delta militant-camp.
Time: 11pm till dawn.
Date:15th oct 2012.
There will be BOKO-HARAM squad 2 ensure maximum security, come & ur life will never remain d same again. u there and pls don't
item 7 by clifford orji
Re: Tell Me If I Try Ooooo(2nd Timer) by Aizebioje(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ur insensitivity and lack of respect for the dead is choking... And I must say I didn't feel a nerve tickle neither did I make an attempt to smile.
You should put this in the GARBAGE section cos this a'int a joke...NOT EVEN CLOSE
Re: Tell Me If I Try Ooooo(2nd Timer) by seyijames3(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
I Told an IBADAN Chic dat i just Bought a SAMSUNG GALAXY TABLET,She Told me to GET WELL SOON

Akpos just got a job as a porter in a five star hotel in London.
The manager told him: "...in here we give every customer personalized services, and you have to be very observant so you know how to address their every need even before they ask".
Before the manager could finish, a couple walked through the hotel entrance and the manager quickly approached them, nicely took their baggage and said, "
welcome Mr & Mrs Smith, it is our delight to have you in our hotel. Please come this way to the reception." And he led them to them reception.
After the couple had been taken care of, Akpos asked the manager, "Has the couple been visiting this hotel before?"
"No" Came the reply from the manager.
"So how come you knew their name?" Asked Akpos;
"That is why I told you to be very observant. All I had to do was quickly look at the label on their baggage while I'm taking it from them and see the name on the tag".
"Oh, here comes another couple. Why don't you give it a try?"
"Ok" said Akpos. And he hurriedly approached the couple, helped them with their luggage and said,
"Welcome Mr& Mrs SUPERIOR HAND MADE LEATHER! We are delighted to have you in our hotel..."
The manager almost fainted!gud am
Re: Tell Me If I Try Ooooo(2nd Timer) by Aizebioje(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
Now that got me gagging

1 Like

Re: Tell Me If I Try Ooooo(2nd Timer) by seyijames3(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
Aizebioje: Ur insensitivity and lack of respect for the dead is choking... And I must say I didn't feel a nerve tickle neither did I make an attempt to smile.
You should put this in the GARBAGE section cos this a'int a joke...NOT EVEN CLOSE
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.You JUST acted as though your stupidity is a virtue.

Re: Tell Me If I Try Ooooo(2nd Timer) by seyijames3(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
lwkm. A principal addresses d students pointing out some of the rules.
"The female dormitory will b out-of-bounds 4 all male students, so 2 d male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught will be fined N200 d 1st time. caught the 2nd time will be fined N600. a 3rd time will incur a hefty fine of N1800.ANY QUESTIONS?".
To this, a male student asked: "HOW MUCH FOR A COMPLETE SEASON ?"lmao..
Re: Tell Me If I Try Ooooo(2nd Timer) by seyijames3(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
lol...

Re: Tell Me If I Try Ooooo(2nd Timer) by Aizebioje(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
seyijames3: Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.You JUST acted as though your stupidity is a virtue.
so my not liking ur ist Joke z an act of stupidity... I only expressed my views on what I thought was completely unnecessary.for crying out loud,U IMBIBED DEAD CHARACTERS INTO UR "JOKE" IN A NOT SO PLEASANT WAY!!! Ur subsiquent jokes r 4ni no doubt buh the ist 1 doesn't quite do it 4 Me!
Re: Tell Me If I Try Ooooo(2nd Timer) by samsezy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
LOL...........U TRY

(1) (Reply)

D Man Who Wants 2 Dupe God / Akpos And Ekaitte / Merlin Season 6 Sound Track:d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.