Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Walking Dead Season 3 - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Walking Dead Season 3 (26556 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 / Iris Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
dl_jbd: Preparing for the finale grin
those are some really impressive costume / makeup / effects shocked
unlike some movie industries that still use tomato lipsrsealed ...i dint call names o angry

1 Like

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VoodooDoll(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2013
Carl will be deadly when he grows up....
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2013
I can't lie... this stroll-in-the-park regular length finale did not impress me AT ALL! Hissssss!!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2013
the guv really had ammunition and gear and men...would have been a Flawless victory if they gone head to head...lool
i wonder what andrea was thinking.....instead of her to work on freeing herself, she was there talking with a potential walker angry angry that girl is soo DUMB angry good thing shes DEAD angry angry DUMB Blonde
what happend to the guv and the other 2 guys with him? taught they were heading back to finish it undecided
where and how would those new "inmates" be fed??
mehnn...Daz all!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
VillageBoi: I can't lie... this stroll-in-the-park regular length finale did not impress me AT ALL! Hissssss!!

[size=13pt]Lol, it was pretty mild. I was shaking the whole time... apparently for no reason in terms of "total war", but it was good nonetheless.

@topic, I'm wondering if they expect us to be sad over Andrea's death. The whole time I was shouting at my tv, "YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF!" Lmao. Compare her to Michonne. For the most part, Michonne was protected at the prison. Andrea thought she was safe but was used for sex and nothing more. I no send for am. "I tried". For which planet? The same thing you saw in the governor how many months later, Michonne saw from the beginning. Were lol.

As for Carl, Shane has left his imprint in that boy lmao, which I love. Rick is an awesome leader but still a softy sometimes. I actually thought Carl made the right move, and his explanation was +1000000. I was like "wow Rick. He told you" lol. Maybe if Carl had decent backup, however, Hershel has one leg and I still consider Beth a weakling. Kudos to Carl.

I'm so glad Tyreese and that silly woman of his have seen the light. I've always seen Tyreese as a guy with a good heart. He and Rick will be excellent together.

It wasn't war, but what exactly does the Governor have now that Rick has "taken Woodbury"? Even his two cronies are like wtf. I can't wait until fall. Meanwhile, Game of Thrones and Mad Men will keep me busy lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
true..the moment carl pulled the trigger i was like shocked and then undecided and cheesy
andrea is just a dumb blonde...right from day one angry
anyways we wait....
btw whats with game of thrones? i find it hard to enjoy it ..tried viewing a few episodes in season 1 but it was just there undecided maybe its the hype undecided
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
only 6 months left

1 Like

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
ogugua88:
@topic, I'm wondering if they expect us to be sad over Andrea's death. The whole time I was shouting at my tv, "YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF!" Lmao. Compare her to Michonne. For the most part, Michonne was protected at the prison. Andrea thought she was safe but was used for sex and nothing more. I no send for am. "I tried". For which planet? The same thing you saw in the governor how many months later, Michonne saw from the beginning. Were lol.

i think she was like milton, basically choosing to look the other way. and give her a bread - getting bonked in comfort and by the head honcho no less, y'all women are supposed to be turned on by men in power/authority

I actually thought Carl made the right move, and his explanation was +1000000. I was like "wow Rick. He told you" lol. Maybe if Carl had decent backup, however, Hershel has one leg and I still consider Beth a weakling. Kudos to Carl.

if it had been any other person carl had shot, i might have held it against him, but that kid was allen's son - they had no problem blending in with the governor and his band of cutthroats

It wasn't war, but what exactly does the Governor have now that Rick has "taken Woodbury"? Even his two cronies are like wtf

those guys were coming to the realization that they are in a big ass one chance and there is no way to get off.
the same issue of andrea and milton - not realising just how unhinged th governor was. apparently he's a greater psycho in the comics

wonder when he'll show up again
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kunlefox(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
One word: disappointing.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kunlefox(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Tbh, if I try the next season premiere and it doesn't cut it, this show will be for guilty pleasure cus I really don't think they got much story to tell that's gonna keep people hooked. I hope they prove me wrong though but for now...off to Game of thrones.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
ogugua88: Lol, it was pretty mild. I was shaking the whole time... apparently for no reason in terms of "total war", but it was good nonetheless.

Yes a few things happened in the episode but it just wasn't strong enough to be a season 'finale'. I hope the show isn't downhill from here! It better not be another season of chase or be chased by the Guvnor.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
twasnt disappointing @ all...it played out fine, just a few holes unfilled in the plot...
whats wid evryone and game of thrones? lemme try it out again sha undecided
hope d writers bring more life wid season 4 else..... lipsrsealed
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
whats wid evryone and game of thrones? lemme try it out again sha

No idea. I'm going to watch the first few episodes of season one to see if I like it... it probably is good since everyone is talking about it.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
Just watchesd Season 1 Ep 1 - Not bad at all, I can totally get into it.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by dljbd1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
Shit...I totally forgot about walking dead today. But this one that everyone is shouting DISAPPOINTING like this...hmmmm
Downloading right away sha. But in the mean-time, who saw this babe? grin
[img][/img]

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
dl_jbd: Shit...I totally forgot about walking dead today. But this one that everyone is shouting DISAPPOINTING like this...hmmmm

Not exactly disappointing, just not as exciting as a 'finale' should be IMO. It could easily have been a mid-season episode.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 12:05am On Apr 02, 2013
dl_jbd: Shit...I totally forgot about walking dead today. But this one that everyone is shouting DISAPPOINTING like this...hmmmm
Downloading right away sha. But in the mean-time, who saw this babe? grin
[img][/img]
i didnt see her undecided but guess who i saw??....a lot grin

la Sasha aka new black chick kiss lol first time i used that kissy smiley
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 12:07am On Apr 02, 2013
VillageBoi:
Just watchesd Season 1 Ep 1 - Not bad at all, I can totally get into it.

watching young justice cheesy boy did i miss me some superboi grin
maybe tomorrow i would start the game of thrones...already downloaded the whole season 1
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 02, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

i didnt see her undecided but guess who i saw??....a lot grin

la Sasha aka new black chick kiss lol first time i used that kissy smiley

Don't get too close - walking dead kills peeps off just like that.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by montelik(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2013
The finale was good in some ways, but a real let down in so many others. I have to say, I laughed when Carl shot that kid. I don't know why but it was totally hilarious to me. The two deaths of Andrea and Merle were poorly written. Both these characters have been around since the beginning and in the case of Merle, popular with the fans. I thought the writers missed out on a way to write them out of the story in a more impactful and dramatic way (like Shane, Lori even Otis). It was clever to have Rick take in the Woodbury survivors, it gives them more room to expend a depleted cast and open up more divergent story-lines. Could also be valuable to leave the Governor alive, as the show could do with the spectre of potential threat beyond the walkers.

The first half of season 3 was miles better than the second half. Episodes 1-8 were great, with some real standouts there, but episodes 9-16 were a thorough and complete letdown and the one chance they had to redeem it, they messed up with a lame finale.

I actually posted a plot of how I would have written the final episode on Sunday. But the resident spambot ate it up and banned me. Maybe I will repost it later if I can.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Stegomiah: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2013
D finale was not as xpected, and u've all shared ma tots, its jst lyk d season 1 finale, when dey discovered d ICT (not so sure). Compared to d season 2 finale when dey were outran by walkers and we were all left in suspense, what nxt, is andrea dead or alive?

guess season 4 will start with a new era and more characters should be included, wasn't xpecting dem to stay dat long @ d prison nd majority of season3 was btw d guv/ woodbury and d prison/ ricks group. Less walkers compared to season 1 and 2, less action, much talk, negotiations, and much of rick's psyco wateva....lyk montelik said d beginning was good but d latter half is..... since we'll be having a new director 4 d season 4 am looking 4ward to a action packed and suspense filled episode, nd as 4 carl; dnt knw wat dat boy is turning into, wateva it is...., am impressed.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Stegomiah: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
For dos asking bout game of thrones, lemme jst hint u; it is d best seasonal film ever with a rating of 9:4/10 more dan d walking dead- 8.8, 24hr- 8.4 infact more dan any season film u've ever watched, if u diasgree jst goggle must watch tvseries or tvseries wif highest ratings, it is also d tvseries with d most main cast/characters dats y episode 1 and 2 of season may b boring 2 sum, buh dats jst d intro, jst take your time, am very sure u'll lyk it.
it centers on betrayal, hatred, love, revenge... and from d title its all about games, with 7 kingdoms nd jst 1 king. My favourite characters include; tyrion lannister, arya stark, braun stark, khaleesi- moda of dragons jst 2 mention but a few. It is a must watch!!!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
Stegomiah: For dos asking bout game of thrones, lemme jst hint u; it is d best seasonal film ever with a rating of 9:4/10 more dan d walking dead- 8.8, 24hr- 8.4 infact more dan any season film u've ever watched, if u diasgree jst goggle must watch tvseries or tvseries wif highest ratings, it is also d tvseries with d most main cast/characters dats y episode 1 and 2 of season may b boring 2 sum, buh dats jst d intro, jst take your time, am very sure u'll lyk it.
it centers on betrayal, hatred, love, revenge... and from d title its all about games, with 7 kingdoms nd jst 1 king. My favourite characters include; tyrion lannister, arya stark, braun stark, khaleesi- moda of dragons jst 2 mention but a few. It is a must watch!!!

wow...ok....will get to it ASAP thnx
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
oyb:

Don't get too close - walking dead kills peeps off just like that.
@ least i get to enjoy her....

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
was strolling around youtube and i found this......interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pfJzK1tdR0
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by dljbd1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

Awesome! I started playing the game yesterday. I must say, its awesome cool...Can't wait to finish the episodes 1-5. Guys, you should try the game. I will be back to paste some snapshots, though its not the same story line as the series but its fun having to play it without knowing what happens next...so much fun! BRB
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
dl_jbd: Awesome! I started playing the game yesterday. I must say, its awesome cool...Can't wait to finish the episodes 1-5. Guys, you should try the game. I will be back to paste some snapshots, though its not the same story line as the series but its fun having to play it without knowing what happens next...so much fun! BRB

cool..only from the walkthrough it seems fun...im currently searching for the game...
btw do u play on the ps3 or 360 or pc? is it multiplayer? mehnnn speak to me lool grin
and dont tell me u be runnin around wid the hammer like the guy in the video undecided
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by dljbd1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

cool..only from the walkthrough it seems fun...im currently searching for the game...
btw do u play on the ps3 or 360 or pc? is it multiplayer? mehnnn speak to me lool grin
and dont tell me u be runnin around wid the hammer like the guy in the video undecided
Lol...nothing like that here Ooo. I even seem to prefer this one I'm playing to this one uploaded here. The game is more like you're watching a movie...it is not like a fixed routine. Your responses and actions actually determine how the game goes...isn't that awesome? cheesy
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

That game has horrible reviews. Walksploitation
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kkkossy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
Am back ppl. Wow I have missed quite a lot.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by montelik(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgyOiHuMmas

Merle will be missed. They really need to stop killing off the good actors on the show.grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Download: Jenifa's Diary Complete Season 12 / BBNaija: Whitemoney, Pere, Queen, Angel, Nini, Saga Are Up For Eviction / I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.