Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Scam Request To Update Visa Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scam Request To Update Visa Account (1059 Views)

How To Update/run A Page Every "x" Minute Using Jquery? / How To Update Users Last Login Time / Request To Moderator/owner Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Request To Update Visa Account by supereagle(m): 5:39am On Oct 14, 2012
Dear Nairalander I received a scam email to submit my visa account infomation for update, please beware if have an info like that, you may fall into the hands of scammers. They are scammers because I did not use this email account for my visa account.
The mail reads like this:

Your Verification reference number: 37013030

NOTE: If this is not resolved within 72 hours, we will be forced to susupend your Card Permanently as it may be used fraudulently. The purpose of this Verification is to ensure that your Credit Card account has not been fraudulently used.

Information about You

It is possible that the credit card number, expiration date, or security code was entered incorrectly. Alternately, you may have reached your credit card's limit. If your card should continue to fail,
Change Your Information!
Please click below to review your data and retry your card or change your Information
Active Your Account!
Support options

Thank you for using vbv services for your online purchase.

Sincerely,
Credit Card! Customer Support

(1) (Reply)

Seun Help!!! This Account Doesn't Have A 'followed Topics' Link. Why? / Own A Website With Corporate Email And Sms Etc For Just #29,999 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.