Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Na wa o - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Na wa o (1292 Views)

Nnpc Test Na Wa Oooo. People Even Travelled From Abroad To Write Test. / Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. / Ptdf Na Wa O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na wa o by aaa2: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2008
a
Re: Na wa o by Aussie(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2008
You be Otondo of the new year. Is this the right thread to post such

Better move it now before nairalanders 'shame' you.
Re: Na wa o by maileby(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2008
Na wao! Bross., abeg u don get job? If no, please be serious. How can u post such rubbish here, please bro, let us be more serious as u know d correct place to post this kind of thing. Move it be4 men shame u.
Re: Na wa o by stalker(f): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2008
Please carry yourself and your Ijebu girlfriend to the romance section
Re: Na wa o by deor03(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2008
a.a.a:

My girlfriend is an Ijebu, can I go ahead to marry her because in my hometown there has been the tradition of not marrying the Ijebus but my parents are not of such opinion but what of other family members tho.

where is this bush guy from? This is 2008. Anyway for someone like you ( posting this topic in job section) i can't expect anything less. Anyway leave the girl oh for someone that loves her NOT her tribe of origin
Re: Na wa o by awa(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2008
[center]Una dey vex for this man wey wan marry by all means.
I don't blame him for any reason by posting such trash here. See him and Marriage!!! I guess the woman is most likely the one picking the bill of the marriage exercise for you.
I wonder what gave you the impetus to post such here, yeye man wey wan marry.
[/center]
Sorry if I sounded harsh to you. Honestly, I didnt mean to say that
Re: Na wa o by valentino5(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]THE BIGGEST FOOL IN THE WHOLE WORLD, NA WETIN IJEBU GIRL DO FOR YOU WEY MAKE YOU DEYYARN OPATA LIKE THIS. ABEG SETTLE YOUR FAMILY PROBLEM FOR YOUR HOUSE.
Re: Na wa o by Ogomgirl(f): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2008
Which kain post be dis sef? Shey na dis tori go help people get job wey den dey find? Please sir, kindly move this to the appropriate place. I'm not sure you will get the counselling on matters of the heart which you need here. In the romance section YES, but not here. Next, :I think you owe the house an apology. embarassed shocked
Re: Na wa o by ibro17(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2008
Folks don't be mad with him at all.that is his priority now.But to address his problem,this is a century where you need to take all humans as one.you could marry from any part of the universe.what is paramount is your happiness and your future.
Think deeply and decide.Above all,do you have a promising job?
May God be with you.
Re: Na wa o by aaa2: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2008
a
Re: Na wa o by Jaychuks(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2008
My brother, you funny no be small. What they are saying is that this is not the right place for us to discuss you and your Ijebu Lady. Move it to the right place so that you can get the best advise. Here na place for people wey dey find job. You hear?
Re: Na wa o by ronketai(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2008
dont mind him, wot is evenwrong with ijebu ppl. abeg, lets pray for nicejobs this year.
oga pls learn to post relevant issues
Re: Na wa o by ihesiajulo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2008
Na wah oh so we still have ppl like this why not state your own tribe, so we can compare yours to ijebu at least now we know ijebu is better than your own tribe bush man crygrin angry sad shocked
Re: Na wa o by VINDYLOMO(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2008
aaa abi wetin you call your self you see what you are thinking is not what others are thinking while people are praying and searching for a good job here you are discussing marriage. I dont think you are being fair to yourself and fellow landers. Are you God? what are you looking for in marriage I think is not tribe but pease and happiness. One Ijebu or no Ijebu do you have a good job if yes then pray for God DIRECTIONS and follow your instincts God is impatial he creates everything which the Bible says are good including your Ijebu lady. Finally, dont ever post this kind of irrelivant topics here in your life otherwise you will be banned.
Re: Na wa o by ishmael(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2008
we were told that the ijebus are very stingy people, so becareful.
Re: Na wa o by zenitta: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2008
@poster,
are u alright??no,im serious.are u sure u r alright cos i was just wondering if u are, abeg carry ursef waka go romance side wit ur wife, and dont eva post such topics here,abi na de beer wey u drink for xmas dey blind ur eye we don enter 2008 in case u dont know
Re: Na wa o by jermo(f): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2008
you be craze man ;
Re: Na wa o by femibig(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2008
embarassedAbeg leave the poor guy, na the thing wey dey pain am be that, him no need jog lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Hazonwao Asset Management Is Ok 2 Build A Career / ....... / Sss Or Nafdac Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.