Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Sunday On NL.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday On NL.... (699 Views)

I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet / Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? / I Used To Respect Deism....until I Met Deists On NL. Thoughts On Deism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday On NL.... by shaybebaby(f): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
..and it's all quiet. Not much going because I guess most of the riff-raffs have gone to mark attendance at whatever place of worship they attend. Soon, they'll be back and I guess it'll be too much to hope that some sense, tolerance and humility would have be absorbed from the day's teaching but no! I'm dead certain it'll be back mayhem, bi*tching and spewing of poison as usual. Wonder why they bother even attending in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Myths About Church Building Projects / The Christian's Lifestyle: Our Relationships / Oprah And TD Jakes "Ministering" At The Same Christian Gathering???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.