Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Five Basic Principles Of Life In Form Of A Chess Game - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Five Basic Principles Of Life In Form Of A Chess Game (781 Views)

Seven Principles Of An EAGLE To Live By: / Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed / The 10 Basic Principles Of Network Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Basic Principles Of Life In Form Of A Chess Game by Edandy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
Just like the game of chess where every piece is important for the attainment of the ultimate goal of protecting the kingdom territory, we are like pieces in chess game and the universe is the field of play.
Ah! Unlike the real chess Game, we all have autonomy to control our lives, we are our own players, the driver of our own destiny. We have our potentials; the resources and natural ability to be that which we can be! Though, these potentials are not equal just like they are not equal in the game of chess. The king has more potentials than the queen, the queen than the rooks, the Bishops and the knights, so were men created in sizes not just of height but also of potentials.

According to the rules in chess game , a piece of pawn can turn to a queen if it is able to cross to the enemy territory, so also is man not limited by his potentials. He has the ability to multiply his potentials without limitation to attain any desires! Although, there are one thousand and one limitations (which can all be solved as we shall see later in this series)
Five basic principles that demand immediate action for the ultimate desires of life are;

Just like the game of chess where every piece is important for the attainment of the ultimate goal of protecting the kingdom territory, we are like pieces in chess game and the universe is the field of play.
Ah! Unlike the real chess Game, we all have autonomy to control our lives, we are our own players, the driver of our own destiny. We have our potentials; the resources and natural ability to be that which we can be! Though, these potentials are not equal just like they are not equal in the game of chess. The king has more potentials than the queen, the queen than the rooks, the Bishops and the knights, so were men created in sizes not just of height but also of potentials.
According to the rules in chess game , a piece of pawn can turn to a queen if it is able to cross to the enemy territory, so also is man not limited by his potentials. He has the ability to multiply his potentials without limitation to attain any desires! Although, there are one thousand and one limitations (which can all be solved as we shall see later in this series)
Five basic principles that demand immediate action for the ultimate desires of life are;
• Know thyself
• Sharpen thyself
• Dream
• Act
• Pray
These I call the KSDAP principles
Know thyself
How much do you really know about yourself? Do not be hasty in answering this question like a close ended question. This was the same question Lucifer missed when he thought he was equal to God. Henry D Thoreau said “if I am not me, who will be?” the same question man wanted to answer that led him to create religion.
When you know yourself, the energy dissipated doing wrong things will be preserved and converted to useful means. Many that had made dents on the earth surface by their discoveries, researches, actions, and positions had to resign from one pursuit of life to another. Many were school drop outs. How do you know yourself? What is your passion? (You can order for a copy of The Creator’s Manual of Success for more information!) Fulfillment dwells where there is passion and love for what you spend your entire life doing!
please click this link http://www.4tomorrowleaders..com/p/leaders-digest_16.html for continuation of this series.

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Services Of A Decent Lawyer For My Small Biz / Training In Port Harcourt (peachtree, Tally Erp.9, Quickbook, Daceasy) / "It’s Better For Me To Commit Suicide Than Live" - Ex-nigerian Boxer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.