Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,261 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

A Serious And Urgent Prayer For The Nation !!!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Serious And Urgent Prayer For The Nation !!!!!!!! (668 Views)

Urgent Prayer For These People!!! / Urgent Prayer Request! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Serious And Urgent Prayer For The Nation !!!!!!!! by McAdem: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
Some month ago in my church,my pastor said that there was a vision being revealed that all these shedding of blood in this country were been perpetrated by the mighty ones in the country.Thereby using Boko haram ,fatal accidents and communal clashes e.t.c as excuses for the shedding of blood.He went further to let us know that these people made vow of blood with the devil as a sacrifice in each state of the federation,and that the blood of innocents are been spilled everyday, those of the ones we have been hearing and that of ones unheard of.All these because of wealth and position.We have been praying against these people and that their vows of shedding blood should backfire on them and their family.

I have been meditating on this prophecy since,been troubled and praying along also,praying that my blood and that of my family should not be wasted. Base on this assertion I implore Nairaland Christians to let us rise up and pray for the country and rebuke these wicked people in this country rather than fighting ourselves unnecessarily.

GOD heal and bless our country. Amen
Re: A Serious And Urgent Prayer For The Nation !!!!!!!! by McAdem: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
I pray for this nation called [b]NIGERIA[/b]that every power troubling you from being a great nation should perish in Jesus name.
[/code]principalities vowed to shed innocent blood for their on glory should perish now in Jesus name.
[code]
No more calamity,killings in this country again in Jesus name.
[code][/code]those in authority in agreement with the evil to kill and maim Nigerian citizen should die mysteriously in Jesus name.
All these and more we pray thee Holy father in the name of our Lord Jesus.AMEN

Brethren we employ you all to drop your own prayer(s),as we do this,we will conquer the devil and his agents in Jesus name.
Re: A Serious And Urgent Prayer For The Nation !!!!!!!! by BelG(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
Oh Allah, we pray thee dat dis country may be a decent country, free 4 bloodsheld and atrocities. Amen.
Re: A Serious And Urgent Prayer For The Nation !!!!!!!! by McAdem: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2012
Bel.G:
Oh Allah, we pray thee dat dis country may be a decent country, free 4 bloodsheld and atrocities. Amen.

God Bless you even though you are a Muslim,am so happy because this country belongs to every one.

more Christians and Muslims are called to drop their prayers.
Thanks.
Re: A Serious And Urgent Prayer For The Nation !!!!!!!! by dorox(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
McAdem: Some month ago in my church,my pastor said that there was a vision being revealed that all these shedding of blood in this country were been perpetrated by the mighty ones in the country.Thereby using Boko haram ,fatal accidents and communal clashes e.t.c as excuses for the shedding of blood.He went further to let us know that these people made vow of blood with the devil as a sacrifice in each state of the federation,and that the blood of innocents are been spilled everyday, those of the ones we have been hearing and that of ones unheard of.All these because of wealth and position.We have been praying against these people and that their vows of shedding blood should backfire on them and their family.

I have been meditating on this prophecy since,been troubled and praying along also,praying that my blood and that of my family should not be wasted. Base on this assertion I implore Nairaland Christians to let us rise up and pray for the country and rebuke these wicked people in this country rather than fighting ourselves unnecessarily.

GOD heal and bless our country. Amen

E be like say you no belive say heaven dey wait for you after death, abi na say you no just like heaven?

2 Likes

Re: A Serious And Urgent Prayer For The Nation !!!!!!!! by seyibrown(f): 2:26am On Oct 17, 2012
Every Pharoah keeping nigerians in unlawful servitude and refusing to let them enter into the destiny of a land flowing with milk and honey, receive your judgement now, in Jesus name! Hear, O Pharoah, The Lord our deliverer is strong and mighty, and he hath looked upon our affliction; Let this people go! The time to go fulfil the destiny of serving and glorifying the Lord in a land of milk and honey is now! Pharoah, the time for your plagues and Red sea is now!
Re: A Serious And Urgent Prayer For The Nation !!!!!!!! by McAdem: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
dorox:

E be like say you no belive say heaven dey wait for you after death, abi na say you no just like heaven?

thanks dorox,I surely believe in heaven but should we now leave these devil incarnate to destroy this country with our hand s folded?
Read Luke 10:19...He has given us authority to trample......and we need to resist the devil James 4:7.

As much i believe in heaven my responsibility on earth should not be neglected.

seyibrown: Every Pharoah keeping nigerians in unlawful servitude and refusing to let them enter into the destiny of a land flowing with milk and honey, receive your judgement now, in Jesus name! Hear, O Pharoah, The Lord our deliverer is strong and mighty, and he hath looked upon our affliction; Let this people go! The time to go fulfil the destiny of serving and glorifying the Lord in a land of milk and honey is now! Pharoah, the time for your plagues and Red sea is now!

I say Amen.
Re: A Serious And Urgent Prayer For The Nation !!!!!!!! by dorox(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
McAdem:

thanks dorox,I surely believe in heaven but should we now leave these devil incarnate to destroy this country with our hand s folded?
Read Luke 10:19...He has given us authority to trample......and we need to resist the devil James 4:7.

I say Amen.

How has your prayers and that of other nigerians helped the country? So you think that by replying amen to each other prayers and repeating the mantra 'all is well' many times in a day that all will truly be well?
You are not a serious person, that you reason like a child makes it difficult for me to help you and believe me i truly want to help you reason but i don't know where to start from.
Re: A Serious And Urgent Prayer For The Nation !!!!!!!! by alexleo(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2012
You have made your point. Now learn to ignore such people so as not derail your thread.

McAdem:

I say Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still 'BLESS' Your Food Before Eating? / Should A Christian Use Condom / Give Hope To The Poor Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.