Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon (5116 Views)

single man needs single woman for love and marriage / I Need A Romantic Virgin Lady: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
Interested?

Pls send me a PM.

We'll take it from there.

Thank you.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by ucforu(m): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
Virgin Finder: Interested?

Pls send me a PM.

We'll take it from there.

Thank you.
are you a virgin?
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
ucforu:
are you a virgin?

Are you gay?

This thread is for interested ladies only.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by kpolli(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
r u a virgin
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 20, 2012
Its only guys who can't stand being critisized that NEED virgins.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
kpolli: r u a virgin

Let the ladies ask me that.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
inurmind: Its only guys who can't stand being critisized that NEED virgins.

Not exactly.

I just love their innocence and loyalty to their first love.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Not exactly.

I just love their innocence and loyalty to their first love.

Do not let the word ''virgin'' deceive u. I am talking from experience when I say a virgin can be as rotten as hell, she just hasn't had the opportunity to display that. Its not whats down there that matters but whats up in the mind. Girls who aren't virgins can also be very sweet and loyal, especially when they really care about u.

Besides a virgin might get curious after doing with u and want to try out with other men so the first love stuff can actually back fire.

Don't use virginity as a determinant for love, u will only end up regretting it.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
inurmind:

Do not let the word ''virgin'' deceive u. I am talking from experience when I say a virgin can be as rotten as hell, she just hasn't had the opportunity to display that. Its not whats down there that matters but whats up in the mind. Girls who aren't virgins can also be very sweet and loyal, especially when they really care about u.

Besides a virgin might get curious after doing with u and want to try out with other men so the first love stuff can actually back fire.

Don't use virginity as a determinant for love, u will only end up regretting it.

I won't mind if you shared your experience.Thanks.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by aditoomuch: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Una dey ask am are u a virgin?the real question to ask is are u a cultist or ritualist wey u dey find virgin?
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
Virgin Finder:

I won't mind if you shared your experience.Thanks.

Well I grew up around alot of girls, virgin girls. So yeah I have heard alot of their gists.
Infact they are the worst because they are so curious about it. They read hot romance, must masturbate like hell, and imagine the most e.r.o.t.ic. things.

aditoomuch: Una dey ask am are u a virgin?the real question to ask is are u a cultist or ritualist wey u dey find virgin?

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
@additoomind

Haba!

When has it become an offence for a man to desire something good?

I have good intentions bro.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
inurmind:

Well I grew up around alot of girls, virgin girls. So yeah I have heard alot of their gists.
Infact they are the worst because they are so curious about it. They read hot romance, must masturbate like hell, and imagine the most e.r.o.t.ic. things.

cheesycheesycheesy

Well, I think people generally fantasize about what they always hear but have never experienced.

For me, the 'dirtiest' virgin is still more innocent than the purest non-virgin.It does not cost a virgin anything to lose her virginity.Any guy around will gladly oblige no matter how ugly she is.They just made a personal decision to remain so till marriage. That, I respect and cherish.

Also,its just my own way of screening ladies with so many emotional baggages since you never can tell to what extent she has gone sexually if she is not a virgin.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing even though you didnt really say much.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ayam a VIRGIN.Pls Marry Me.

Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
Kamanda: Ayam a VIRGIN.Pls Marry Me.

iyamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

madam abeg park well jor.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by cindyrella(f): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ritual alert!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
cindyrella: Ritual alert!

At all!!! No evil whatsoever intended.

Don't be afraid.

I have pure and honest intentions as stated in the topic.

Just send me a PM if you are one.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by cindyrella(f): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2012
Virgin Finder:

At all!!! No evil whatsoever intended.

Don't be afraid.

I have pure and honest intentions as stated in the topic.

Just send me a PM if you are one.

Huh? Pm wetin? Abeg o!
**runs away*

1 Like

Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2012
cindyrella:

Huh? Pm wetin? Abeg o!
**runs away*

Why na?

Maybe you are not a virgin as I suppose.

Take care. Don't fall o.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by azpekuliar: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2012
PM Onila. Hmm, how could she not have seen this thread?
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
azpekuliar: PM Onila. Hmm, how could she not have seen this thread?

lol.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
azpekuliar: PM Onila. Hmm, how could she not have seen this thread?

She may have lost it of recent.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
Dear virgins,

Don't be scared.

I mean no harm.

I have the best of intentions.
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by SpicyMimi(f): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2013
Have u found any?
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
SpicyMimi: Have u found any?

Yes!
You.
Please send me a PM.
Let's get started...
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by SpicyMimi(f): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Yes!
You.
Please send me a PM.
Let's get started...
grin actually not me, bt have found one for you! You send a pm and whats in for me? wink
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
^^^
Interesting!

Who is she to you?

Why not you?

And are we now going business?

Is everything about reward?

na wa o!!
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by SpicyMimi(f): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
Virgin Finder: ^^^
Interesting!

Who is she to you?

Why not you?

And are we now going business?

Is everything about reward?

na wa o!!
grin was only kiddn abt d reward tho

u lookn for a virgin right? So forget me.

She is my best friend.

I hope u still standn on ur words- Just for friendship-??
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
SpicyMimi:

She is my best friend.

Yeah!

Is she a nairalander?
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
SpicyMimi:

She is my best friend.

Yeah!

Is she a nairalander?

Have you told her about me already?
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by SpicyMimi(f): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Yeah!

Is she a nairalander?

Have you told her about me already?
Nope!

Not really, but she is really friendly.

Just inbox me your facebuk i.d

now!
Re: I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon by VirginFinder: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Nope!

Not really, but she is really friendly.

Just inbox me your facebuk i.d

now!

I'm using a phone at the moment.

Here's my email address:
ineedavirgin@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom And Calabar Whatsapp Group / Computer Scientics Meet Up Zone / Mama Osele From Edo Based In Italy Need A Naija Sugar Boy – Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.