Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,403 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ogbeni Aregbesola Brings Joy To Over 90 Medical Students To Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogbeni Aregbesola Brings Joy To Over 90 Medical Students To Study Abroad (683 Views)

Medical Students Protest, Lock UNILAG Gate (Photos) / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogbeni Aregbesola Brings Joy To Over 90 Medical Students To Study Abroad by PRESERVER(m): 5:49am On Oct 15, 2012
It's been a while that Gov. Aregbesola promised that he will sponspor over 90 Medical Students of Osun State University that are 300,400 and 500 level respectively to study Medicine,pursuit their ambition in one of the UKRANIAN reputable Medical school/college.

Reason being that Medicine as a course was not fully acredited to take off in the school system.

But thank God that it is almost visible since July that they've been on it as I was with the medical students since yesternight till this morning that I just bid them farewell as they take off to Abuja today soon to Ukraine embassy and whichever for Interview as they've been orientated before while in the campus for more than 2 months now while they come back soon for final takeoff to Ukraine later

I wish them travelling mercy to and fro,success,good health and preservation of their souls before they finally travel out later in Jesus Name.

I specially thank amiable Governor in person of Ogbeni Aregbesola and others that are seeing to its success.

God bless everyone and myself in Jesus Name. www.uniosun.info

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Atswa September 2012 Questions Tested / Are Universities Doing Enough To Help Graduates Prepare For Employment? / Petroleum Training Institution Admission 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.