Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17589 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Kill joy
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
Sexkillz, I don't think my last post was in any way insulting...or do you think otherwise I was only trying to help Vivian and Sholly understand themselves better and end the argument, but in favor of Vivian, based on my own verdict on this topic smiley
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Thread is on a one hour recess, and when its back, there will be a ban on anyone that posts an insulting or inciteful comment. . . Cheers
Re: Sex Differences by claremont(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Now this makes you stu.pid! Men don't mess with me! When I talk they listen! I'm independent, but I don't see it as a medium to challenge men! If you meet me one on one you will shut the fuc.k up (sexkillz excuse my language).

A real woman understands the difference between a man and a woman, so grow up and stop being a lousy foo.l.
Fair points.
Re: Sex Differences by Goldieluks: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
That is guys for you, most of them are that self-centered.
They don't know that 'what is good for the goose is good for the gander'

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ifilinwa: i will cut off his ***** or i will iron It
LMAO! Iron/press whattt? *Faints*
Re: Sex Differences by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
@Vivian...errm...frm ur points i wa able to deduce dat, it's okay wen a Man cheats on his gal or wife right? Ermmm..plz are u married? If u are...u mean u gna b fully okay wid ur husby messing nd sleepn around wid oda gals?? Cuz i dont just gerrit...nd frm ur posts am assumn u r frm a polygamous home..nd u r d 2nd wife or u som1's side chick...cuz to b sincere all ur posts makes no sense! Well Bak to d topic, Am so dumping any guy who cheats on me! Shikena...mi o le wa ku!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: @Vivian...errm...frm ur points i wa able to deduce dat, it's okay wen a Man cheats on his gal or wife right? Ermmm..plz are u married? If u are...u mean u gna b fully okay wid ur husby messing nd sleepn around wid oda gals?? Cuz i dont just gerrit...nd frm ur posts am assumn u r frm a polygamous home..nd u r d 2nd wife or u som1's side chick...cuz to b sincere all ur posts makes no sense! Well Bak to d topic, Am so dumping any guy who cheats on me! Shikena...mi o le wa ku!

Plz, if I am not intruding, let me help you to understand her, so we don't end up crucifying her unjustly. she is trying to say that she cannot cheat just because her boyf, fiancee, husby, etc cheats...that she cannot go measuring herself to be like a man by following him to cheat just to show that she is well empowered like he is.

and I didn't see her saying cheating by any- man or woman is good...but she showed more disgust for a woman that cheats....and to me she is right becos a woman that cheats exposes herself to so much danger more than a man that cheats.

BTW, cheating is totally bad, and to say, involving in sex, romance outside marriage is totally immoral and similar to cheating spiritually, and Godly.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
^^
I can't help but SMH at this

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
DailyNews:

Plz, if I am not intruding, let me help you to understand her, so we don't end up crucifying her unjustly. she is trying to say that she cannot cheat just because her boyf, fiancee, husby, etc cheats...that she cannot go measuring herself to be like a man by following him to cheat just to show that she is well empowered like he is.

and I didn't see her saying cheating by any- man or woman is good...but she showed more disgust for a woman that cheats....and to me she is right becos a woman that cheats exposes herself to so much danger more than a man that cheats.

BTW, cheating is totally bad, and to say, involving in sex, romance outside marriage is totally immoral and similar to cheating spiritually, and Godly.
Ermm...D fact is dat, she is encouraging Men to cheat on women, which i am fully against! She shudnt justify it at all...what is not good is not good weda u r a Male or a Female!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Ermm...D fact is dat, she is encouraging Men to cheat on women, which i am fully against! She shudnt justify it at all...what is not good is not good weda u r a Male or a Female!

on the contrary, thats not what she is saying if u read her posts very thoughtfully without biased mind. She was trying to say, from what I understood, that she can never cheat irrespective of whether her man cheats or notm she never said men should cheat. Cheating is totally wrong by both man or woman, n I dnt tink she disputes that.

n its totally uncalled for, for a woman to go cheating becos her man cheats. finally, she talked about total humility & submission to whoever she marries, while others say no she is a slave, how? so being wild n competing with men shows a woman is empowered? how much has it paid the Americans with their increasing rates of divorce n hrtbreaks? pls think critically, that girl sounds like a virtuous woman which we all, men n women need to commend her n not condemn her n call her names.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:

on the contrary, thats not what she is saying if u read her posts very thoughtfully without biased mind. She was trying to say, from what I understood, that she can never cheat irrespective of whether her man cheats or notm she never said men should cheat. Cheating is totally wrong by both man or woman, n I dnt tink she disputes that.

n its totally uncalled for, for a woman to go cheating becos her man cheats. finally, she talked about total humility & submission to whoever she marries, while others say no she is a slave, how? so being wild n competing with men shows a woman is empowered? how much has it paid the Americans with their increasing rates of divorce n hrtbreaks? pls think critically, that girl sounds like a virtuous woman which we all, men n women need to commend her n not condemn her n call her names.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
From what I can understand so far, the pro-topic supporters are saying that women should cheat like men do, & that society should not frown at women cheating like they do presently to show gender equality?

pls is this the gender-equality & women empowerment u guys are agitating for that women should be cheating like men & that men should stop frowning at women cheating since when they cheat, women maybe don't frown much at it & forgives them easily right?

ok, also, for those saying vivian is wrong, women too should be involved in military n war, 50-50 with men- 100k female soldiers in a county & 100k male soldiers & when war breaks out, women should be treated the same way men are treated? or is it only in cheating that u guys want gender-equality? Lolz cheesy
Re: Sex Differences by slimyem: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Cheating is wrong no matter what angle you choose to look at it from and no matter what gender you are.
It should not be justified in any way...nor excused for any gender!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: @Vivian...errm...frm ur points i wa able to deduce dat, it's okay wen a Man cheats on his gal or wife right? Ermmm..plz are u married? If u are...u mean u gna b fully okay wid ur husby messing nd sleepn around wid oda gals?? Cuz i dont just gerrit...nd frm ur posts am assumn u r frm a polygamous home..nd u r d 2nd wife or u som1's side chick...cuz to b sincere all ur posts makes no sense! Well Bak to d topic, Am so dumping any guy who cheats on me! Shikena...mi o le wa ku!

Now this is funny. I'm from a polygamous home? Lol! Then someone's side chick? Rotl.......babe, I can't cheat by God's grace and I won't be cheat with knowing. Moreover, I have got what it takes to land my own man, and I'm not from a polygamous home if you must know.

What happened to your sense of reasoning? Did I answer the question posted by the op? I only said unfaithful women disgust me! Now cheating is bad for both sexes ok, but seeing a woman cheat especially married ones? That I hate with passion.

Pls read, and put on your thinking cap before you rant!

Now to answer your question, if my man cheats on me, the decision to forgive him or not is based on me and not on some "gender equality or some stu.pid empowerment."

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
Cheating is bad!!!! But whether you like it or not a cheating man is easily forgiven than a cheating woman! It might sound otherwise in papers, but practically is the truth.

Deal with it!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Now this is funny. I'm from a polygamous home? Lol! Then someone's side chick? Rotl.......babe, I can't cheat by God's grace and I won't be cheat with knowing. Moreover, I have got what it takes to land my own man, and I'm not from a polygamous home if you must know.

What happened to your sense of reasoning? Did I answer the question posted by the op? I only said unfaithful women disgust me! Now cheating is bad for both sexes ok, but seeing a woman cheat especially married ones? That I hate with passion.

Pls read, and put on your thinking cap before you rant!

Now to answer your question, if my man cheats on me, the decision to forgive him or not is based on me and not on some "gender equality or some stu.pid empowerment."

Dont u kno d meaning of assumptions

I aint gna xchange words wid u anyway, cause i stil find ur arguements pointless!
Re: Sex Differences by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza: Cheating is bad!!!! But whether you like it or not a cheating man is easily forgiven than a cheating woman! It might sound otherwise in papers, but practically is the truth.

Deal with it!!!!!
No U Deal with it or deal with whoever dat is cheating on you!!! Dat rule applies to u and u alone!!!
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Dont u kno d meaning of assumptions

I aint gna xchange words wid u anyway, cause i stil find ur arguements pointless!

Exchange words with you? grin grin grin

The truth is bitter sugar, look around, your man might be cheating on you. My very good friend is a divorce law....so send me a PM, we will be ever ready to dissolve your marriage, and the charges be fair, that's if u are married. Fairy tale!!!!!!
Re: Sex Differences by pendo89(f): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ifilinwa: Why do guys find it hard to forgive their partners when they found out that she is cheating, when they always want d ladies to Forgive them when caught

It's the animal Kingdom.Wild animals provide good examples.Have you ever watched bulls fight for females and how protective they are of those they mate with?
This is what I think.

A man in love 'can be /is' possessive of his woman.A woman cheating on him is equal to kicking him below the belt cz it questions his manhood,his ability to make a woman stick around.
It exposes his sexual/overall weakness and that hurts to the core.

Now I know women feel the same way if not worse,but this what I think;

A 'wayward' man feels like a conquerer whenever he sleeps around.The act gives him a feeling of superiority,above the other males in his group.
Something to boast about because he conquered new grounds.A perfect hunterer.(unfortunately most end up hunting HIV and other STDS in the process).
'Some' women find it easy to forgive such men, because they seem to attract women.They seem valuable in their women's eyes and therefore men believe their women ought to be proud of that fact>(in high demand)

A 'wayward' woman on the other hand feels guilt and shame.If she lets her guard down she loses credibility/worth in the sight of her man.The man doesn't view her as one who's being 'sought after' or in demand,but as a failure.

So while cheating by a man to some women may be an act of bravado,to a man,a woman cheating is a sign of defeat.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
I understand some of what vivian has said, because in this society, it's more acceptable for men to cheat than women. Our society tolerates men who have multiple s[e]xual partners, whilst women gets criticised for merely going on multiple dates.

However, just because our society have patriarchal views that are more favourable to the male gender, that doesn't mean we as females should condone men that cheats.

Cheating is wrong on so many levels, and where I don't agree with vivian is that she sees it as okay for a man to cheat because she views most men as cheaters. What will happen if your man cheats on you? Would you give him a pat on the back and congratulate him because you see cheating as a trait of the masculine gender, like a man is born to cheat, or it's the duty of a man to cheat?

If a lot of women have the same attitude as you vivian, then we can forget about monogamous marriage and being faithful in a relationship.

We shouldn't be giving men liberty to cheat. Both males and females should not cheat. If you can't stay faithful in a relationship, then get your a[s]s out of that relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by free2ryhme: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ifilinwa: Why do guys find it hard to forgive their partners when they found out that she is cheating, when they always want d ladies to Forgive them when caught

it depends on the guy. You cant conclude that guys find it hard to forgive their partners when caught cheating dis is hasty generalization
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Vivians posit does not mean she would be grateful & settle calmly with it if and when her husband or bf cheats. She is just stating real facts that people fail to download in their brains. I reiterate again; ''its a mans world''.

Thats what shes saying but that doesnt mean she would take it lightly if such happens.

I wonder why God is not female or why Jesus isnt or any of the 12 disciples.

Shollypopz has some points but in reality a woman has to come down her high horse.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza: Cheating is bad!!!! But whether you like it or not a cheating man is easily forgiven than a cheating woman! It might sound otherwise in papers, but practically is the truth.

Deal with it!!!!!

u speak more like a realist. we all need to stop being theorist & face d reality.

It is more dangerous for a woman to cheat in marriage than a man, btw it is absolutely bad for either man or woman to cheat. Women have higher self-control than men when it comes to sex drive & should be a control measure to stop & control men from cheating.

In Nigeria & Africa as a whole, a cheating woman is a taboo cos it can create so many troubles more than when a man cheats. Does a man get pregnant? No. Dnt we know that women are more prune to STDs more than men due to the nature of their body & carnal system?

This topic wants to encourage more women to cheat to justify gender-equality & women empowerment, which is totally wrong. No person is supposed to cheat, & the woman is supposed to control the man from cheating, its natural, not by talking or blabbing smiley

Vivian, I insist that u are on point on this very argument we are having here.
Re: Sex Differences by berylLOL(f): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
@ Vivian- U saying u can understand y a Man cheats is just wrong..I'm nt sayin wen a guy cheats on his gurl, d gurl shud cheat in return but d gurl accepting d Man's unfaithfulness just becos he is a Man and shudn't be contended with is just silly.cheating is cheating! And it shudn't b tolerated. If u choose to forgive ur guy for cheating,,cool, but do dat out of love not cos u feel u are obligated to and dt d man was designed dat way.and it's really absurd 4 a woman to have such a state of mind.. haba! Anyways, sure i will forgive a guy who cheats, God forgives but dat ll definitely be d end of our relationship cos dere wudn't b any trust left in me and wats a relationship without trust..

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by berylLOL(f): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
DailyNews:

u speak more like a realist. we all need to stop being theorist & face d reality.

It is more dangerous for a woman to cheat in marriage than a man, btw it is absolutely bad for either man or woman to cheat. Women have higher self-control than men when it comes to sex drive & should be a control measure to stop & control men from cheating.

In Nigeria & Africa as a whole, a cheating woman is a taboo cos it can create so many troubles more than when a man cheats. Does a man get pregnant? No. Dnt we know that women are more prune to STDs more than men due to the nature of their body & carnal system?

This topic wants to encourage more women to cheat to justify gender-equality & women empowerment, which is totally wrong. No person is supposed to cheat, & the woman is supposed to control the man from cheating, its natural, not by talking or blabbing smiley

Vivian, I insist that u are on point on this very argument we are having here.

so ur point is dat because men can't really control their sex drive, women shud undastand wen dey cheat and cos a Woman gets pregnant she shudn't cheat??..yet u still sayin cheating is wrong irrespective of gender , dere's nothing justifiable bout cheating, if u feel cheating is wrong, just stop dere and stop contradicting urself abeg!
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
DailyNews: This topic wants to encourage more women to cheat to justify gender-equality & women empowerment, which is totally wrong. No person is supposed to cheat, & the woman is supposed to control the man from cheating, its natural, not by talking or blabbing smiley e.

Why are you chatting sh[i]t? No one wants to encourage women to cheat. Points that are made against vivian aren't because we are trying to make cheating done by females an acceptable thing. Cheating shouldn't come into the gender equality argument. The right to vote, salaries, etc are valid gender equality arguments. Not cheating. No one wants to make cheating an equal rights between genders.

The point I'm making is that women shouldn't have a tolerable attitude towards their partner cheating. Males and females shouldn't cheat. End of.

And what in the name of fried chicken do you mean by women are supposed to control men from cheating? Do you expect a woman to know her partner's every move? A woman shouldn't have to worry about her man cheating on her, let alone take precautions in controlling him so that he can abstain from cheating.

A man or woman will cheat if they want to, and the more females see it fine for men to cheat, the more men will continue to cheat.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
DailyNews I wan talk and don't quote me. If u quote me Sango go strike you!!
Re: Sex Differences by berylLOL(f): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
@D.news ok, now u've totally stopped making sense.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
For all those that came late and don't fully understand what went on here, lemme explain.

Vivian simply put said; I can stand men cheaters but I can't stand women cheaters. It is more acceptable to me for a man to cheat than for a woman to cheat. Women should not rub shoulders with men or compare themselves to men because men are higher than women.And whether we like it or not men would cheat. We women should get with the memo and start embracing that fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.