Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Choose Between School And #10million. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Choose Between School And #10million. (675 Views)

Giant £10million 404- Carat Diamond Found In Angola / Why Do Ladies Often Change Thier Names Between Secondary School And University / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose Between School And #10million. by Agimor(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2012
I think this is the right place to share and relate with one another ideologically.i happened to have a word with my colleagues on this issue;that if you are told that the whole money needed to complete your education and that includes your master degree i e if you which,will cost the sum of #10 million.and that you be given the money and forget about schooling, which of then is your option i ask of which almost all of them choose the money even the serious minded ones.now subject to that question nairalanders which of then do you prefer.lets share our idea and thoughts here.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Using Cannabis Farm Profits For Kenyan Children Jailed / Gnld New Product For Fish Farming/rearing / How Current And Correct Is The Nairaland 'viewing This Topic' Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.