Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (49533 Views)

ESUT NYSC 2013 Batch B Mobilization List Is Out / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / NYSC Rejects Three Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2012
Mad Cow: IN CAMP, I had the misfortune of being Platoon Leader and MY GAWD!!!! shocked shocked NIGERIAN Graduates are pretty dumb..

Their There was one that couldnt even spell out 'NYSC'.. One couldnt wirte Writ a formal letter.. One couldnt speak proper english..

Whobedatte: Thats the decadence/rot our educational system has fallen . No nigerian university ranks amongst the top 5000th. A An unmittigated state of emergency needs be declared in that sector.

slimyem: How come they caught just three...??
There They are in their thousands on Nairaland,local government offices,secretariats,schools and a lot more other sectors in the country,,
Smh!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by maclatunji: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2012
justsayemma: D Nuc shd also investigate GEJ n his lovely wife's own

Unfortunately true.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Opoki(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2012
Someone should please check their Matric #, i think only one of them got admission in 2005 while others gained their's in 2011.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Femsyn(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2012
optimist D: ye, you might know it all, but there are so many illitrate graduates out there that do not know there state governor's and can not define what they studied. But bros, do not try me,I might beat you in your feild.
wink

Some peeps are just not qualified to comment on this thread. Blunder upon blunder...whaaaaTttt!!! Lol@"beat me in ur field". Thank God you used "might".
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by sylve11: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2012
Richfella:

Laugh wan tear my belle o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Dangote...are you sure some people are qualified to drive your trucks grin cheesy.

Guy nor be only u. I don laff so tey water dey run down my cheeks. Just too funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by ACM10: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2012
I'm lost here! On what criteria did they declare that those graduates have
glaring
lack of academic ability and intelligence
level expected of genuine Nigerian
graduates
cos I've seen worse products from other institutions in Nigeria and other parts of the country. The corpers who were drafted to teach us when I was in secondary school were utter embarrassment. I could not believe that they passed through secondary school. Really, I smell politics here.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by LeStylo: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2012
pro01: Unfortunately, thousands more of them are working in government agencies, banks, and sundry public and private organisations, while more competent and brilliant graduates roam the streets and wallow in the misery of unemployment. No thanks to the menace of "who you sabi" as opposed to "wetin you sabi" that has ravaged Nigeria - a country where meritocracy has long been murdered in cold blood, cremated, and forgotten for good.

These corpers are merely unlucky, and probably do not have any connections whatsoever, otherwise we wouldn't hear a thing about them. I can't begin to count the number of 'graduates' I know personally that are, for instance, not sure whether London is a country or a capital; some of them are gainfully employed nonetheless - by no less a 'juicy' organisation than the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)! The whole thing is a terrible travesty, and it explains why Nigeria might never make progress.
You said it! Some of us made quick bucks back then helping out to fill forms for the dumbies! I think NYSC should consider entry exam into NYSC!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by galadima77(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2012
slimyem: ...and the ones who sold them certificates didn't even do well...
Why sell them certificates of electrical/electronics and Geography/metereology...courses wey nor be beans..
Why not sell them certificates of social studies or Primary science...?cheesycheesycheesy
#just saying#

what a tot. So u'd prefer dey ruin our children's background?

Now one wld begin to wonder y everyth is being privatized...no more commitment to service cos of gross indiscipline, selfishness n greed....and d chain goes on and on.
Mind u, some of "these" guys might secure beta jobs even b4 those of u wit legit certs.

God won't come down...as He didn't come to Ghana.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by passionate88: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2012
Demdem: These ones obviously bought their certificates. It needs to be investigated no doubt.
them no buy am... Na person write their exams for them.. That's how they do in esut.. Most gals go 4 runs while they pay ppl 2 write 4 them. The guys attached theirselves to any book worm to copy and paste... Education in the east is deterorating gradually
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Pergrace: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2012
kenkruse:

You're all the same. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dabrake(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2012
Mad Cow: IN CAMP, I had the misfortune of being Platoon Leader and MY GAWD!!!! shocked shocked NIGERIAN Graduates are pretty dumb..

Their was one that couldnt even spell out 'NYSC'.. One couldnt wirte a formal letter.. One couldnt speak proper english..
let me believe it wasn't a deliberate error
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2012
Preach on sista

slimyem: How come they caught just three...??
They are in their thousands on Nairaland,local government offices,secretariats,schools and a lot more other sectors in the country,,
Smh!!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by mcevans1(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2012
Gosh! I don't know if I should laugh, cry or dance to this. There r so many Jamb candidates that r far more better than these ppl yet they still fail exams.. I weep for 9ja
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:

Hey prof
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by obailala(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2012
Now today must be a really good day for work. . . especially after starting with a really good laugh cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Demdem(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2012
passionate88: them no buy am... Na person write their exams for them.. That's how they do in esut.. Most gals go 4 runs while they pay ppl 2 write 4 them. The guys attached theirselves to any book worm to copy and paste... Education in the east is deterorating gradually

So basically throughout their time in school (4-5yrs + X), peeps kept writing Exams for them and were not spotted out. So pathetic.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by thelastPope(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2012
This isnt really new. There have been these scams going on all over the country. I knew someone who was doing 3 degree courses for 3 people in Unilag. One was a bank manager. dont ask me how he did it. I t is pathetic

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Babalegba(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2012
Why are people being pulled up for typographical errors. Typographical mistakes and illiteracy are not related.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by MadCow1: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2012
datola:

Are you not a "Nigerian graduate"?

Not all o!! Please!!

There were many outstanding Nigerian Grads.. But bros... The ones I saw in my platoon were horrible..
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by ceejayluv(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2012
Abujafood: ESUT is notorious for producing half baked graduates!
ALL NIGERIAN PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES PRODUCE HALF-BAKED GRADUATES.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by datola: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2012
Dr. Wise:

How come you were not caught too? Same of the same!

Please spare this guy!

I've come across some first class graduates (as in those who earned it through sheer intelligence and hardwork) having problem with these words:

:their" "there"; "as" "has".

We need to find out if those ESUT graduates are good at other courses- such as mathematics. There is nothing to be proud about being able to speak and write good english langauge when you can learn science and arts in your own dialect.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by justwise(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^As if you don't know......it's the same reason it went straight to the front page wink

Its a shame really, i don't know why highlighting their personal details is more important to the poster.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Rooneyboy(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2012
igbo people that ordinarily ought not to have any business in the university are fighting so hard to be.
This aint just their calling , y do they keep making a mess of themselves ?
So pathetic

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by MadCow1: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2012
dabrake: let me believe it wasn't a deliberate error

HABA MANA!!

No be like that na.. typing from a phone is not friendly o!! grin

You wicked sha!! But point noted.. And no be all Nigerian grads I dey diss.. Just say like 60% of my platoon members were unemployable.. lol
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by gennym(f): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2012
i cannot believe my ears...this is absolutely unacceptable..this Esuth is so notorious..this is not d first time
God have mercy
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by sylve11: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2012
I feel for them. sad cool
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2012
Abujafood: ESUT is notorious for producing half baked graduates!
Probably that's why the 3rd guy that served in Niger state was sent to the bakery

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Burger01(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2012
I just can't believe this. I refuse to believe this. KAI!! Which kyn thing is this?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2012
What meant this? If I spoke a bad English what is concern of your business? wink Nwnaa ehnnn, this odikwa risky oh!.. NYSC is ask I right in Roman figure but I sell spare parts in naira angry angry
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Chanchit: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2012

Their was one that couldnt even spell out 'NYSC'.. One couldnt wirte a formal letter.. One couldnt speak proper english..

Prof' Mad cow, pls check some of your spellings and make corrections.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Biggyd2: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2012
Sadly, this situation will not end anytime soon. undecided So long as the people responsible for righting the problems in our educational system have their children in fancy schools abroad, use hospitals abroad, have all their family members abroad e.t.c and only work from Abuja just to receive their armed robber salaries to service their extravagant life styles, we are going to remain in this quagmire. They are not part of the "poor masses", so they can never be bothered! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dabrake(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2012
optimist D: i wonder, as if they are the people that papetrated the crime at Aluu community.
aaaaaah bros!!! Kilode?? Na wetin we do nah?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp / Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.