Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test (6613 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Union PLC Invitation For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test by Lola4eva(f): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2008
ok, chams peeps, the test is nothing to worry about, ud be given 30 questions to answer in 30mins, normal gmat quantitative and verbal reasoning questions, its relatively ok, every person is given a different question cos we're kind of like plentyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, sha guess that all about it, all the best guys, got to get back to work, l8rrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test by kemi2310(f): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2008
just gmat questions, word for word
Re: Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test by Adeyemi01(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2008
hello Lola
hope u'l deliver as promised. How was the test? hope in line with your thought
others are expecting or u want to release it when all are in the hall.
Be a man sorry lady of your words.
Re: Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test by happytbaby: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2008
Could somebody pls give me the phone number of Chams HR department so dat i can call to see if they can re-schedule my test 'cos i am going to misss the one they invited me for at 5pm, 25th, january? I had an interview with Accesss Bank at 4pm, 24th in Port- Harcourt and the exercise was not concluded untill &.30pm, there was no feasible means of getting to VI, Lagos b4 5pm Thanks, my no is 08052200995
Re: Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test by Lola4eva(f): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2008
@adeyemi 01, b4 u start dishing out insults, better read thru posts carefully, i gave out the test format as soon as i got back to my office which was immediately after my test, its rite there for u to see, try not to spoil my day for me aite, i tried to help and yet ure opening ur lips to insult me, better watch it,
Re: Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test by obanikoro2(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2008
Adeyemi01:

hello Lola
hope u'l deliver as promised. How was the test? hope in line with your thought
others are expecting or u want to release it when all are in the hall.
Be a man sorry lady of your words.

o'boy how u want make she take explain am further?
Have you forgotten that we are also her competitors?
As far as I'm concerned; she did too well to even reply before the time.
Thank you "jare" Lola4eva
Re: Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test by Adeyemi01(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2008
lola4eva,
sorry i am not abusing but also hoping for the response. i got your response after the reply. I'm sorry for any inconveniences my response might have caused you. hope we'll get there someday
Re: Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test by gponf: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2008
hi i got an invitation but i am a 2.2 material. In the cause of filling the online form i put 2.1 because i did not see 2.2 . Do u advice i go 4 the test? Mine is 5.45pm
Thanks
Re: Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test by gponf: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2008
Lola u are online advice me
Re: Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test by obanikoro2(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2008
Adeyemi01:

lola4eva,
sorry i am not abusing but also hoping for the response. i got your response after the reply. I'm sorry for any inconveniences my response might have caused you. hope we'll get there someday

that's more like it! Also heart touching. LOLA PLS FORGIVE!
I hope you pass
Re: Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test by izutex007(m): 12:27am On Feb 21, 2015
fables:
Hi everyone,

my brother also got this invitation today, but could not remember the position he applied for, or went he apply for the vacancy.

Same address but the time is 4:15 on friday. the Email was send from tope oladipo.

please,  the test format is important.  Some one shld please help

Bro. i need the email addy d@ sent u the test Invitation....i was sent a test invite for lagos and am currently close to Abj(the test is also holding here in Abuja)
Re: Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test by izutex007(m): 12:34am On Feb 21, 2015
bro pls snd me the email addy d@ sent you the invitation... (myn was snt as an sms)I plan contcting dem so d@ i do mine wt the batch in Abj. Am cuuretly far from lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tyonex Nigeria Ltd Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) / UBA Aptitude Test 12/01/2018 !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.