Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Best Investment For Youths Between The Ages 7yrs - 35yrs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Investment For Youths Between The Ages 7yrs - 35yrs (623 Views)

He's 35yrs Old HND Holder, Please Advice Him!!! / 3 Lessons From The Buhari Certificate Saga For Youths / Rccg Camp(4th-9th) Thread For Youths That Will Be Attending. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investment For Youths Between The Ages 7yrs - 35yrs by sege73: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hi everyone, truly its amazing the simplicity yet forceful mode of operation of the SHP Investment Scheme.
Its not a network marketing scheme, its your typical investment scheme of invest little and gain your high yield over time.
With just N2000 naira (which is once in a lifetime payment) i have started earning my way up to the N100,000, which is renewable
over and over through out your life time as the investment community grows.The wisdom behind this scheme is so simple but powerful. I have receieved my two N10,000
instalments made to my bank a/c, just like they said, its all based on first come first serve basis, just like your local ajoo or esusu thrift contribution
but handled in a modernized I.T format.
I strongly encourage both young and old, especially the youths between 13yrs - 30yrs to invest into your future, just N2000 can serve you for a life time. I may have doubted in the begining but listening to the national coordinators official. it made sense. just log on to the website register your details and make your payment in the bank, and you will be activated within 24hrs just like i did on www.shpworld.com/member/register. I have been to their office and its a neat classy setup and you will know they are not running anywhere.
A trial will convince you guys smiley smiley smiley grin grin smiley wink grin cheesy wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Fingerprint Scanner & Offline Licence / The Problem With 3rd Class Degree! / U.I Postgraduate Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.