Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Sheep With Upside Down Head(see For Ya Self). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sheep With Upside Down Head(see For Ya Self). (1249 Views)

Two Men Caught With Human Head , See Photos / [creativity] Check Out This House Built Upside Down(photo) / Bestiality: Half Human Creature Delivered By Sheep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheep With Upside Down Head(see For Ya Self). by alleviate2002us(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
This is Terry the sheep. Terry was born with his head on upside down. Obviously, he's the black sheep of his flock. I'm not sure if the elves working in God's workshop were drinking on the job that day or what, but that is NOT how you assemble a sheep. If Santa brought that to my house on Christmas I'd probably make a real effort to be better next year.

A sheep at a farm of one of my friends. He was born with his head the wrong way round.

He lives happily and has been checked by a Vet to ensure he is in no pain. He can eat, sleep and do everything other sheeps can.

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/10/good-one-god-sheep-born-with-head-on-ups.php

Re: Sheep With Upside Down Head(see For Ya Self). by alleviate2002us(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2012
More pics coming

(1) (Reply)

Mother Finds 7 Deadly Snakes In Her Three-year-old Son's Wardrobe / Dead Man Wakes Up …after Three Days In Mortuary / Legendary Westlife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.