Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Foreign Grads Post Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Foreign Grads Post Here (559 Views)

Mind Your Manners! Office Etiquette Tips For New Grads / Confused: Any MSc options for 2.2 Grads? / Why Can't MSc & MBA Grads Create Jobs For Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Grads Post Here by daysanconsultin: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
This thread is to help foreign grads..those that are working...how did you get your job ..how long did it take you....those that are not working...how has the job search been..
Re: Foreign Grads Post Here by kastgeraldino: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
It's not easy getting a job in Naija no matter where you sent to skool. What makes job hunting a pain here is the length of time that recruitment takes. It can take up to 6+ months, or even years in some cases. Overall you gotta hustle. I did not know anybody, and I got invited to several MNC job tests, which I aced. It took me overall 3 months after nysc to get a job in a globally desired company. I also rejected one from the world's largest FMCG because of location. Finished nysc in June this year. It is hard but don't get dejected. If you are lucky to be connected, use it. Otherwise, you have to rely on talent. Studied in US
Re: Foreign Grads Post Here by daysanconsultin: 12:23am On Oct 16, 2012
good..pls keep the post coming to encourage others...I studied My MSC degree in proj managment from the UK..with 1 yr uk work experience....its been one month now job hunting ..and still hoping...

pls others foreign grads..share your experience ...and those that how working..how easy has it been adapting to the work culture in Naija

(1) (Reply)

Free Assistance For Job Seekers, Start Up Businesses And Personal Development / Registration Is On / Become Self Employed ! Get Your Own Bulk Sms Website Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.