Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Myth About Monday Morning - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Myth About Monday Morning (696 Views)

Refuting The Myth:African Americans Vs Africans(Nigerians) In America / Ile-ife - The Cradle Of Yoruba Race, Fact, Myth And Belief / The Myth About Wall Geckos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Myth About Monday Morning by zangiff(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Especially by the yorubas, monday morning is a a special business day where no one could toy with. Anytin done on monday seems to affect the following week i.e if d first tin u do on monday morning is to sell on credit, then people believe throughout dat week, u will sell more on credit. Or what u recieve is a huge slap as a student, then yu will get more slaps all tru the week....now, do you believe dis myth? I was about about buying a computer and due to the excessive checking and pricing the guy refuse to sell telling me he didnt av time for such dis monday morning...funny

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought....a Must Read. / Jews Of Iran / Video: Local Aba Village Boy Produces Standard Musical Intruments And Plays Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.