Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Earn In Dollars As An Nigeria Article Writter - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Earn In Dollars As An Nigeria Article Writter (695 Views)

Write Article Submit & Get Paid In Dollars / Win $100 Dollars Or Naira Equivalent With Storried Monthly Competition (SMC) / Win 5000 Dollars At The Commonwealth Short Story Contests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn In Dollars As An Nigeria Article Writter by infotail(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
hi.
the good news is that you can earn in Nigeria for every 350words you write..earn in dollars as an article writter..
i cant explain the process here due to i have other things doing...mail me at infotail@yahoo.com or call 08103746511 if you are intrested
Re: Earn In Dollars As An Nigeria Article Writter by Basic(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2012
Are you for real? Don't tell me you're a writer yourself. Your English made me cringe. You couldn't even tell where to use "a" or "an" (the blunder in the topic says it all).
If you want to teach people to become writers and earn money from the art, you should be an exemplary writer. Not one whose writing would've been hyped if called "mediocre".

(1) (Reply)

Fine Girl - / Writer For You: I Transform Your Projects To Cash And I Mean Real Cash / Working Grammarly Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.