Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Hr Consultant Urgently Required In Lagos! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hr Consultant Urgently Required In Lagos! (1476 Views)

Urgent Job Placement -- Junior Hr Consultant / HR Consultant Jobs In Nigeria At Accenture / A Hr Consultant Wanted For A Contract Job In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hr Consultant Urgently Required In Lagos! by recruiter1: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2008
Hey all got another open position for you guys. Check it and if you apply or know someone that does forward their CVs to me. Interviews for this position start on Tuesday so apply now

Position: HR Consultant

Company is a new player in the Human Resourcing industry looking for dynamic young consultant.

Scope of Role:

* Sourcing of candidates for open positions.

* Evaluate existing people resourcing processes, systems and procedures, and propose cost-effective improvements

*Pre-screen candidates for clients, Including scheduling and carrying out interviews

* Assisting with coordination and participation of career fairs and open houses.
* Contribute to the development of human resource plans that relate to and help achieve business/corporate goals
*General administrative duties and special projects.

Key Job-Responsibilities:

· Develop and implement effective resourcing and marketing strategies to attract a diverse pool of clients and top talent to meet/exceed target numbers ensuring the processes are scaleable for growth.

· Undertake the full range of day-to-day functions for which a people resourcing professional generally is accountable

· Co-operate positively with Clients in the design and implementation of resourcing processes

· Optimise the use of available tools and techniques for all aspects of resourcing

· End-to-end candidate management

Ideal Candidate should have:

· Good university degree with a minimum of Second Class, Lower Honours

· Should be between the ages of 24 and 33years.

. Minimum of 2years working experience in People recruiting and sourcing.

· The Candidate must possess an in-depth knowledge of HR Practices. He/She should be computer proficient. Possess good oral and written communication.High problem analytical and solving skills. Ability to think creatively combined with a real passion for recruitment and HR development

· Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels, enabling the role holder to build credibility quickly

· Proven ability to work with and through others to achieve shared goals

· Track record of multi-tasking, prioritising, and setting and achieving deadlines (both short and long term)

· Strong analytical skills - able to and enjoys problem solving, and working with data

· Excellent relationship management skills - experience of building networks and relationships both internally and externally, locally and internationally

IMPORTANT:

1. Please add a cover-letter to your CV document stating your competencies and why you consider yourself fit for this job opening. For sample cover letters and tips on writing your cover letter click here.

2. Send the CV + Cover letter to resume@lgrinternational.com
Re: Hr Consultant Urgently Required In Lagos! by recruiter1: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2008
hi all, i've received some responses already but i need to stress the need for a cover letter. Please attach a cover letter with your CV. Do NOT just type it into your reply cos i need it in a word document as well.

Also make your letter address the position you're applying for adequately.

All d best!!
Re: Hr Consultant Urgently Required In Lagos! by recruiter1: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2008
hey all, does this mean there are so few people on nairaland with HR experience?
I've only received a few responses and really need to fill this position asap. Hola at me y'all

(1) (Reply)

Pay Instalmentally For A Premium Laptop / The Guiness Test / Nestle Is Recruiting Ond Mech And Elect Till 30 Oct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.