Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke (20899 Views)

Photos: Flood Ravages Kaduna / How Jonathan Lands In Otuoke And How Buhari Intends To Land In Daura / The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by MAYOWAAK: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bayelsa State Governor, Hon. Seriake Dickson, Monday ordered the evacuation of President Goodluck Jonathan’s hometown, Otuoke, following the destruction of the community by flood.
The governor said that the president woke up Sunday to find that the flood had taken over the ground floor of his home.

But the situation yesterday took a worrisome dimension as the flood increased in intensity in the community, forcing the authorities to evacuate Otuoke.

Assessing the level of damage during his visit to the affected areas, the governor, through his deputy, Rear Admiral Gborubiogha John Jonah (rtd), said that the evacuation of the affected residents to one of the relief camps located in the community had become necessary.

The evacuation, according to him, became imperative because of the hardship that the residents have been subjected to, and was intended to avert the outbreak of an epidemic, adding that the government was taking proactive measures to safeguard the citizens.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/president-jonathans-otuoke-home-submerged-by-flood-as-dickson-orders-evacuation.html
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Ramcie(f): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Source plz
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by taharqa: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ramcie: Source plz

The source is Agro Nigeria. hahahahahahaha.....

1 Like

Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Arobam: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
grin grin Na real Argo dey make people write this kind story.
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by ijigbamigb(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2012
@OP
Where is the MANSION?
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Kesmakveli(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2012
too bad etin! It seemz dis flood is graduali getin outta hand.. God help us.
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by ashson: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2012
cant deceive nature, u can deceive nigerians n get away with it. but nature! haa

2 Likes

Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2012
Picture pls
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by safarigirl(f): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA, the flood shouldn't carry his canoe abeg. He'll need it to return to his fishing vocation when he leaves office.

1 Like

Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by lekanSuccess(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2012
Can't wait to see big boss GEJ in a presidential canoe
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Foxybone(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

**In Jonathan's voice**

Do not panic, I am on top of the situation, we will make sure that the bringers of the flood shall be brought to book grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa o... I did not even read the thread, only the topic is making me dance "etighi"... Lol... Hahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Youngzedd(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2012
Pics pls.

Lets have a luk at the mansion owned by No 1 citizen.
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by acidtalk: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2012
You all shouldn't be surprised.

Read the below thread to see the others still yet to happen.

https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2012
How i wish the flood drowns any of his relations probably the mum
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by megatek: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2012
pls show us pictures
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Youngzedd(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2012
jchime: How i wish the flood drowns any of his relations probably the mum

WHY?
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Foxybone(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2012

You bad o.... Na person mama you want make e die again... Abeg, your own don too much jor... Mtchw angry angry angry angry

But come to think of it

grin grin grin grin
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by DeGenius3(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2012
really really worrisome.

this flood is causing a lot of damages.

i really feel for those involved.
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Meridian(f): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by dartsidius7(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahahaha
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by JIkaba(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
ofcourse he z ONTOP of d SITUATION. . . Floatin thnz, o nani?
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
ashson: cant deceive nature, u can deceive nigerians n get away with it. but nature! haa
are u all right?
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by chymystique(f): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
:DI saw d pix on NTA last nyt... Ets tru buh D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ didn't show his mansion.. Jst d flooded parts in his hometown.... Evn if his mansion is flooded, he wil build anoda one.... Loll
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
safarigirl: HAHAHAHAHAHA, the flood shouldn't carry his canoe abeg. He'll need it to return to his fishing vocation when he leaves office.
When did a house becomes a canoe? All these biological science students sef?
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
why?
The best way to make him act
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by iykak47: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
What a terrible way to use your scanty brain, am sure you have no mother. Are you related to satan?
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Remzolution: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
if na president hometown fed. govt. go take proactive measures 2 safeguard d citizens. Bt Bakassi people dey suffer. I wish d whole of Nigeria cud b flooded xcept Bakassi, and let's c if dey(fed govt) won't fight 4 Bakassi.
Re: Flood Ravages GEJ's Mansion In Otuoke by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
Foxybone:

You bad o.... Na person mama you want make e die again... Abeg, your own don too much jor... Mtchw angry angry angry angry

But come to think of it

grin grin grin grin

Bro e go good make him feel our pains small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Didn't Kill Abducted Pastor In Rivers State, Here's What Happened -Army / Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours / Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.