Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Free Advice And Consultation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Advice And Consultation (688 Views)

Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help / Free Advice On How To Tackle The Challenges Of Setting Up A Business / Free Price Quotes And Consultation For Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Advice And Consultation by nino213(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2008
i feel very sorry for young nigerians that are at the mercy of get rich quick experts. the only way one can get rich is when he or she has the following qualities, patience, focus and persistence. i can solve any problem but i have patience, focus and persistence. am not in a rush .i can identify problems and offer solutions to them. if you need financial advice and business adfvice call me on 042-312384 or send me a mail to nino2132003@yahoo.com.it is free.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Products And Wares On Ebay.com And Amazon.com,through Our Ebay Account / Its Cheap And Reliable / For Sale Or Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.