Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant (3082 Views)

Part-time Job Opportunities For Undergraduate And Post-graduate Students Only! / Part Time Job / Very Lucrative Part-time Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by PRD(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2012
My wife urgently needs an assistant.
Her preference is a female.
I am sure you can work out time schedules with her.
You may want to consider this as a student to earn something while you are in school.
You should be hard working too.
Be free to leave your contact details here or send it ppossession@yahoo.co.uk
Will ensure to get back to you.
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
I'm a male but I'm interested in the job. I am a student undergoing my ATSWA programme with ICAN and it is a weekend programme. Sir now that your wife preferred a female and I am a male, I don't know if I might be considered..

This is my contact details.. edunmain@yahoo.com

Thanks..
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by giftcardsncoupo(f): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
What kind of assistant?
If she in some sort of business field? or in some free lance work?
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by PRD(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
I take responsibility for the ambiguity of this advert.
Its home assistant as she is currently taking up a professional programme and working at the same time.
So she requires some assistance on some of her home duties that she does regularly before this time.
For some of the responses I have received today, pls kindly let me know if you are still open for discussion, then she could give you a call.
I hope this clarification helps; I would see if I can modify the topic.
Cheers.
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by PRD(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
I have modified the topic I believe its no longer ambiguous.
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2012
I'm still interested in as much as cooking is not involves in the chores.. Its not that I can't cook lol..
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by ciwi: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2012
I'm Interested....what's ur location?
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by PRD(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by ciwi: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ok I sent you a mail. Expecting ur reply
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 18, 2012
PRD: My wife urgently needs an assistant.
Her preference is a female.
I am sure you can work out time schedules with her.
You may want to consider this as a student to earn something while you are in school.
You should be hard working too.
Be free to leave your contact details here or send it ppossession@yahoo.co.uk
Will ensure to get back to you.

i need this job badly,my number is 08038511685,my name is Rosemary.
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by donald1010(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
Oh!my God,plz i want this job,dis has been d kind of job i seek of..
Though i'm a male but there's nothing in d house that i don't knw how to do.
Plz contact me.. 08132393252 mac_donald1010@yahoo.com
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by kelby: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
I am a male. Do I av a chance. Cos I will like to do the work. Pls dis is my number. 08109427827
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by PRD(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
This opportunity is gone, a successful candidate has emerged.
Thank you all for the interest.
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by ciwi: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2012
PRD: This opportunity is gone, a successful candidate has emerged.
Thank you all for the interest.
That's really unfair. U asked for our emails and phone number. Yet no call was made to us and u say u have gotten a successful candidate. Hope this wasn't a stunt to get our contacts to scam us in the future
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by PRD(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
Not at all. Sorry you felt that way.
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For A Student - Home Assistant by chamstick(m): 1:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Amazing Online survey. Discover The Secret how i Makes Between $900 Monthly <Just By Answering Simple Online Surveys That Pays Genuinely. Where can you find these marketing companies? <What you need to do is to register in atleast 30 survey companies and you are sure to receive 8 to 12 jobs per day and increase your chances of making more than $1,500 per month... This is very easy if you can take action now. more ... www.surecent..com <All you have to do is take action now, and get on the band wagon of Nigerians making cool cash from Our New Online Surveys Package already; now that it's fresh in your mind.: surecent..com.

(1) (Reply)

Top Talent Graduate Trainee By Workforce Group / Schlumberger Recruitment / Fourstream Petrochemical Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.