Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Java Vs .net - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java Vs .net (1237 Views)

Java Vs C# Which Do You Prefer? / Java Vs Oracle Dba: Which Is More Profitable? / Java Vs PHP: Which Has The Brightest Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java Vs .net by marveouz: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, am presently doing IT training at APTECH and was asked to choose between JAVA and .NET, i will like to know the advantages and disadvantages for using JAVA or .NET and please advise me Where are the careers today and tomorrow (Where can i make more money i mean lols)
Re: Java Vs .net by marveouz: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2012
please dont turn my post to waka pass....i need your input...have tried making research online...but its all confusing...i dont want to do minimini manimo...on this abeg
Re: Java Vs .net by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Java Vs .net by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2012
marveouz: Hello Nairalanders, am presently doing IT training at APTECH and was asked to choose between JAVA and .NET, i will like to know the advantages and disadvantages for using JAVA or .NET and please advise me Where are the careers today and tomorrow (Where can i make more money i mean lols)
Bro,I guess U didn't search the programmin section very well for Java vs .NET cos there's a thread for it.U're in it for the money?I pray U don't die like smoke on the way...
"Chase Excellence and Success 'll chase U pants down" ==>3Idiots
Re: Java Vs .net by marveouz: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
53cur3m0d3:
Bro,I guess U didn't search the programmin section very well for Java vs .NET cos there's a thread for it.U're in it for the money?I pray U don't die like smoke on the way...
"Chase Excellence and Success 'll chase U pants down" ==>3Idiots

Thnx....i choose .net already.....seems its the future....and about the 3idiots quotes....read eccl 9:11. So am gonna try my best but the rest is up to heavens to grant me success.

Thanks
Re: Java Vs .net by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
i currently finished from APTECH, if you want my honest advice keep an open mind,i learnt both, anyway they are almost similar, it depends on which one you can work productive in ,the most. both are quite good.

(1) (Reply)

Get Notified When Someone Views Ur Facebook Profile? / Andriod Terminal Emulator - Linux Shell Cmd / School Management Software By Flexisaf Edusoft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.