Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Business Game - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Game (495 Views)

New Business Game! / Business Game: Join In The Game Now To Tell Us More About Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Game by Soulcaine(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2012
For anybody interested i believe we have clouded our mentality for so long as to what a biz should be. I believe it should be fun whilst tasking and should not be as hard as people are making it look.

Lets play a game abt starting a biz. I have been toying with the idea in my head for a while. Genuine individuals with innovative ideas that would be started with a capital ceiling of 100k, will be operated by the individuals playing the game and a thread started and updated daily. The basic idea would be to churn out profit within the 1st 90 days of the commencement of the biz.

Lets see how difficult it is to start a business tho i sincerely doubt its that hard!
Re: Business Game by Soulcaine(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Its business and we are all scared now. Scared to put our hands on the line? Nigerian fear fear mentality. Walk the talk make we see.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Job To Do / Sponsorship Needed For An Award Winning Radio Show In Osun State / Yuletide: Onitsha Markets’ Leaders Ban Commercial Motorcyclists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.