Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland (10929 Views)

Website Designer Is Needed ( Most Preferred Location: Osun/ogbomosho) / Logo Designer Is Here For Your Logos / Broke Professional Webmaster: Should I Change Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by winexviv: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2012
Good day everyone!

Few weeks ago, i made a post here as a broke web developer thinking of changing career.

Fortunately, I made the nairaland frontpage. I got lots of emails from people requesting that i should do one web project or the other.

Now, the story is different. God has made it for me. I have gotten a good number of jobs in just few days and i get my pay quick. Many thanks to the moderator and Nairaland.

47 Likes

Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by abhosts(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2012
Congrats!
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by miracle4(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2012
may Jay be praised?
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by 222Martins(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2012
Congrats bro.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by mj(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
yh, im happy for you.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by winexviv: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
I can't believe this rapid transformation. So Niraland can be so powerful?

1 Like

Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
That shows the power of expression which is important,keep it cool bro
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
Thats good.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by magnumx: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
you can outsource some to me grin

1 Like

Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
That's a great testimony, bro. I'm so apy for you... The patient dog eats d fattest bone grin grin grin
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by winexviv: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Yeah, God is doing great works in my life. I'm forever thankful

1 Like

Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Slyr0x: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
winexviv: Good day everyone!
Few weeks ago, i made a post as a broke web developer thinking of changing career. Fortunately, i made the nairaland frontpage. I got lots of emails from people requesting that i should do one web project or the other.
Now, the story is different. God has made it for me. I have gotten a good number of jobs in just few days and i get my pay quick. Many thanks to the moderator and Nairaland.

wink wink wink
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by dejiswaggs(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
Happy for you Bro!
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by soloqy: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
Thats good news. Good to note that there are people on this site that are not like some of those that visit the webmaster's section. Those ones offer to pay amounts like Two thousand five hundred and twenty Naira(N2,520) for web jobs. grin
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
Good for you. Congrats bro!
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by ayaba(f): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2012

Few weeks ago, i made a post here as a broke web developer thinking of changing career.

Fortunately, I made the nairaland frontpage. I got lots of emails from people requesting that i should do one web project or the other.

come pay your tithe o, smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2012

Thank God 4 u o. Am learning web design/programming, html,css, javascript,php and sql, i hope to have success story 2 when am done.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by tonym1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
WELL DONE
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Okontami: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
Can you do po*rn Site grin

2 Likes

Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Orikinla(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2012

THANK GOD WHO OPENS DOORS FOR US TO EXCEL AND PROSPER.
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Skywalker5(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
Not bad. that's just within 4 weeks. Congrats man
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by bknight: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
nice to hear!

as I'm sure those looking for husbands/bfs will find! cheesy
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by vascey(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2012

Therefore Nairaland.com is a good place to advertise your business. Support Nairaland Ads. BOOK UR SPACE NOW!!! grin Hmmm.... E wo lo kan mi. lipsrsealed

Congrats my brother. May God continue to butter your bread but spend wisely too. Invest wisely for life is a cycle. The rainy day shall always come around.

1 Like

Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by emenim(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
Congratulation
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Roland17(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
Getting to the top is not as Challenging as staying on top, I hope u make wise decisions and remain humble. Congrats
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by onlineadejoh(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
Naijizi!!! When did NL became a miracle center church? Well, gudluck to u if dis is not a cheap popularity intended. lipsrsealed
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2012

congrats maen.for showing appreciation to the catalyst of your success,you shall receive 10 jobs every week till the year runs out IJN!

1 Like

Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by 2sexy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
That is the power of strive... If you hadnt opened up, this wouldnt have happened.

This same thing happened to me some weeks back...

I left school with a broke pocket after project and all that... I had my modem broken while at school as a result of giving out my pc.

I needed money badly, there was no one to help. I came on Nairaland and joined https://www.nairaland.com/1023259/guys-lets-talk-business and contibuted a little of my knowledge but also swallowed my pride and begged for help with modem.

You will find my post starting at page 3 or so.

I didnt want anybody to give me money, just the modem and an internet connection.

As God would have it, a member based in the US sent me the money for the modem and internet connection. I got another help from a friend who gave me 10k out of the 10, I invested under 5k to register a domain name and sold the same domain name to a realesatate company in the US and this happened in less than 7 days.

I was paid $500... not bragging. I know some people might be wondering how could someone pay me for just a domain name, but the truth is that the way we view business here in Nigeria is very different from what a white will view it.

I have reinvested the money and repeating the whole process all over again.

There are still some good people in Nigeria and from Nigeria. May God bless us all

8 Likes

Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
A WORD OF ADVICE

Maybe pasting links to some of your work will bring more greater testimony.

1 Like

Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by DeeAe: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
Okontami: Can you do po*rn Site grin

Is your site even legal?
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by giftcardsncoupo(f): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
Great job. Actually, with that experience. You can get a lot of projects going.
I read your other post and visited the sites. They are really great and I think you don't need to worry about getting a job in the first place. Keep it up
Re: The Broke Web Designer Is Now Rich - Thanks Nairaland by 360command: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
@poster, abeg , u fit dash me like 10k ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Online Advertising Agencies In Nigeria / What Can One Do With Html / Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.