Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

PDMS Training. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / PDMS Training. (704 Views)

Request For Your Detailed Aveva Pdms Training videos / AVEVA Plant Design Management System PDMS Training / Plant Design Management System (pdms) Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDMS Training. by dammygolden: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
Guys, please i need advise on where to get a good PDMS training here in lagos.
Re: PDMS Training. by Dpros(f): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2012
where in lagos are you and when do you wish to start your training? you can go through my post. pdms training and other engineering related softskills training is what we do. at a very affordable rate, you will be well equiped with pdms and with our final project given to you towards the end of your training, you will cover all the disciplines that make use of pdms. you can call me directly on 08037916993 and lets fix an apointment on how to meet. hope to hear from you soon.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Wait For Jamb Or Waec Anymore- Acca Is The New And Fastest Way / CISSP Training And Hands On Lab Training / Skills Development And Craftsmanship Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.