Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Please Connect Me With Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Connect Me With Her (1024 Views)

Pls Connect Me With Sister Woman / Connect Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Connect Me With Her by richardz: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2008
I av this old good friend of mine that we lost contact for many years back and am still interested in getting to meet her again cause she was such a nice and important person to me. She finished from Polytechnic Ibadan and her name is Kemi Akintayo. She's slim, a little bit fair in complession. Please I will be glad if any help is been rendered to me by locating her. you can call or send me email to richaed4us@yahoo.com, +447024031843, I hope you all here are having a nice weekend?
Re: Please Connect Me With Her by warid(f): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2008
i wish i have a clue of were ur
friend is,i feel you,it happens some time
dont you have a friend that know her,i think
that will help,may be you have exhausted your
options.nigeria is big and looking for some one
is not easy,atleast you have learnt your lesson
what ever you treaure keep it close,and alway
let the people you love and tresured know how
much you love them ok.if any thing comes up,
i will let you know

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Pls / Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / BBM Group Sex Chat Now Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.