Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Does Graphcard Still Works? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Graphcard Still Works? (851 Views)

Is Graphcard Still Working? / Why You Should Leave Graphcard / Alternative To Graphcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Graphcard Still Works? by Toonfreak(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hello guys! I want to know if graphcard still works.This is because i want to get a US address so as to make money with clickbank.
Re: Does Graphcard Still Works? by hottprince: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
let me giv u an advice a metod im into let a trustworthy frnd cash it fr u n snd it 2 u.
Or d advice som1 jst gav me dt im yet to try let cb issue d check in ur name snd it to any frnd or relativ in any cb surpotd countries den v d persn snd it to u.den deposit it in ur dom acc
Re: Does Graphcard Still Works? by legalwealth(m): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Toonfreak: Hello guys! I want to know if graphcard still works.This is because i want to get a US address so as to make money with clickbank.

Graphcard still works but not with CLICKBANK for Nigerian as CLICKBANK will request for your USA tax ID before they can issue you the cheque and you cannot provide it except if you are living there but there is a better way of doing it using UK address which you can get from UK mail forwarders with the address that will be given to you.

Note this as it is highly important:
You must be on UK IP when you want to initially open your CLICKBANK account and can be using any IP whatsoever to operate it later on and you need to provide the mail forwarding service provider and original ID card be it Driver Licence,International passport or National ID card with your utility bill.

Best of luck...

(1) (Reply)

Gold Ball Mill And Pyrite Beneficiation Equipment / DECORATIVE ASBESTOS/CEILING REDIFFINED!- The Business Of The Year 2013 / Wholesale Supply Of Huggies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.